MD

4.9
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342
As described. Will bug again

The yarrow is fine, the packaging is not. No way to re-seal the bag, yarrow goes everywhere when trying to open so do so with caution. You'll need several large jars or canisters to store this. Other bulk herbs I've purchased typically arrive in a similar bag but with a ziplock top. Fail for packaging.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Yarrow is one of the greatest healing herbs for wounds and is also anti inflammatory and supports digestion. I got it to help with gut inflammation and there has been noticeable improvement. The taste of yarrow is bitter and not the most pleasant, so I powder it and mix it with other herbs like burdock. Big size bag will last a while!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I took this herb because I read that it helps as a natural fever reducer. I know this has a bitter taste, but hope it will work. I trust this company, have a lot of products from them and I am 100% satisfied. It has qood quality products. You cannot use it as a regular tea but definitely should have it at home.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I am so excited to try this caffeine free yarrow tea, have heard so many benefits and just how powerful and cleansing it is for toxins in the liver and the blood, it is very purifying and just overall really great ingredient to incorporate into your lifestyle. Don’t we all need some detox and to use herbs for our bodies? I think so! I enjoy the taste and this is high quality stuff and upon inspecting I received more than I thought, there’s quite a lot in size in this package, will last me a long time!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Yarrow is an herbaceous perennial with featherlike leaves and clusters of tiny, fragrant white to pink flowers. It can be found cultivated in gardens and along fields, mountains, and roadsides as a common weed. Achillea millefolium has a long history of use for its healthful properties in traditional Western herbalism. Dried yarrow leaf and yarrow flower are combined for use in skin care creations and herbal tea blends. This yarrow is very good. I have gotten the results I was seeking from using the tea. Tasty too.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great price for a one pond package! Very clean no bad smell to it. I t also came in in a sealed foil package with expiration date in it. The quality is very nice it really is “cut and sifted”. I added this to make my own blend of medicinal teas. It really works to help “relax and sleep “

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This one is a keeper! You get a huge pack of fragrant and potent yarrow flowers. Its medicinal properties are well known among herbalists. In short, it's good for basically everything, especially as an antiviral and restorative herb. I am post-covid, and drinking yarrow tea helps with my heart and lungs. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I enjoy having this tea or to make a blend. I don't have to worry about caffeine and the taste is refreshing. It contains fresh ingredient with good quality yarrow flowers.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Very good quality! Tastes very nice in a herbal tea along with licorice root or marshmallow root. I have found the effects of this tea to be very soothing and gives long term relief when I take this regularly.