MD

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Good product

I bought this because I have arthritis in my left knee and in my feet. Got so bad I had to give up daily walks. I tried this (two cups a day), and in several days all arthritis pains are totally gone. No longer use support on the knee, and walk 3-4 miles a day. It does make you pee a lot but flushes kidney and uric acid out of the system. The taste is not great, but a little lemon juice in the tea makes it a good drink.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I bought this because I have arthritis in left knee and in feet. Got so bad I had to give up daily walks. I tried this (two cups a day), and in several days all arthritis pains totally gone. No longer use a support on the knee, and walking 3-4 miles a day. It does make you pee a lot, but flushes kidney and uric acid out of the system. The taste is not great, but a little lemon juice in the tea makes it a good drink.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Seems to be a high quality product. I don't mind the taste, personally. Taste may not agree with some, but doesn't bother me. One can always add honey and/or lemon to mask the natural taste. I use the spent ground twice. Each preparation lasts me two times. Hard to find a natural valerian root in this form. Supposedly has health benefits. I would recommend this.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Get back to your roots. This stuff works amazing steeped and added to and drink.. just a little for anxiety and about 3 times that for sleep. Put down the orange bottle and stick it to the man.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I add valerian root to my evening herbal tea to calm down before bedtime. This amount will last long so it’s a good deal.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It works. It has a distinct smell and flavor. Some have referenced it as dirty sock smell but I wouldn't agree entirely. 😏 It seems to be an acquired taste and well worth the acquiring process. 😁 Recommended 👍

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Valerian is stinky by nature, but such a wonderful herb for sleep issues. I am happy with my purchase as the product seemed a good price for organic valerian.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Highest quality herbs I've ever had. You can tell it's organic. I don't like the taste but I love how much it calms me down