MD

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
PCOS cysters this is for you!

Having PCOS, I drink spearmint tea daily and the tea bags I would buy would be expensive, about 55hkd for 20 tea bags. This product is a saviour! Very affordable for the huge quantity. I transferred some of it to an airtight jar for ease of use. Usually I just add one spoon of these leaves to my kettle of boiling water. Pack is going to last me for a long long time! Purchased in April, still using it in July and seems it's going to last for another few months. Totally recommend it.

952230b2-423a-4ae3-a555-da3daad281e0
48b11faa-1f50-476b-af19-d3acc6dfed1b

I usually drink it mixed with green jasmine tea for a Moroccan tea taste without constantly buying expensive bags, more green if I'm brewing earlier in the day, more mint if I'm brewing later in the day. My spouse also likes to add a little to his coffee before brewing for a kick that he says is better than buying mint flavored coffee at the holidays.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

this is the best deal u can get when it comes to spearmint tea. The quantity is large enough to last more than a year for a single individual. The tea is fresh, the distinct scent of spearmint strong at every use. I wish the packaging could have been better, but for the price it doesn't matter. Tip= Make sure to move the tea to a steel and opaque container to preserve its freshness.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love this tea a lot. Usually I don't like mint flavor for chocolates, icecream, tooth pastes or cocktails... However, I was diagnosed PCOS, I wanted to try spearmint tea. (Some data shows spearmint works for PCOS). I can handle this flavor, no actually I really like this tea! Not too minty, just right amount of refreshness. I can drink everyday, hot and cold. Wishing for easing my PCOS with this tea.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love how large of a bag you get, wow! I plan to drink 2 cups a day and it will last well over a year! The smell and taste with a bit of honey is delicious! I would definitely purchase this and other teas time and time again from here! Fast shipping and quality products!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have been using spearmint tea to help me manage my hormonal acne. I drink it daily in the morning before i begin my day. I used to buy it in tea bags and i realized that purchasing in this form is much more economical. Happy to have found this in iherb. The bag is huge and last for a long time.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I wasn't looking to purchase a full pound of spearmint tea, but couldn't resist this great deal. Beats paying 25 dollars for 6 regular boxes. I usually steep my tea for longer than suggested and the flavor has been great. I was able to transfer the tea into mason jars to keep fresh. I'm thinking this will last me a while, but I would purchase again. Definitely, recommend.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I am addicted to mint tea. I drink a pot every night. I received it earlier this evening, and was impressed by the amount I received. The smell is beautiful. The tea is dark, fragrant, and delicious. The bag filled my large storage container (large cereal box size), and I had to tap it down to get it all to fit in. I will absolutely order from this supplier again.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I ordered this to my hormonal acne. I’ve heard a lot about the taste and how some people didn’t enjoy it! But surprisingly it doesn’t have a strong flavor just the refreshing minty hint. Like this If any one is interested in updates if it works for acne. (**UPDATE: i drunk this daily for a month and a half i’d say, for hormonal acne? WOW! I used to have a lot of chin acne but after drinking this, after 2 months of stopping it i still don’t have them. Not a single chin acne.) diffidently works

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This helped me lower my testosterone as i am diagnosed with PCOS and i have higher androgen. This whole bag will probably last me more than a year. I take a small bit and store it in a small air tight bottle. The fragrance is amazing and minty as spearmint and tasty as well.