MD

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Love Frontier Co-op Cinnamon

This is the only brand of cinnamon I have purchased in the last couple of years - I prefer it knowing that I am getting genuine Ceylon cinnamon rather than cassia which is most commonly sold as cinnamon in Australia. I buy these larger sized packages and refill the smaller glass jars. I use in hot drinks before bed and find it benefits my digestion. Excellent quality & taste.

Love the smell and taste of it. Its strong and cinnamony. I used it in some Oatmeal and some tea and the taste was very strong with very little used. Plus the aroma immediately penetrated throughout the house. I personally ordered this to help lower my sugar levels since I was told that it helps with that. The only thing is you will need to store it inside of something once you open it. If you are looking for some delicious tasting cinnamon, a product that will last you quite awhile even with daily use and enjoy the smell of cinnamon than this is the product for you! I will update once I get more information on whether it actually works on helping to lower my sugar levels.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The brand is very trustworthy. It looks, feels, and tastes like the ingredient of ceylon cinnamon. This cinnamon is high quality, I can dissolve it in cold milk. I can eat this raw, essentially. The cassia cinnamon, on the other hand, doesn't like to blend easily and tastes chalky and has a darker redder color. Cinnamon has a lot of antioxidants and fiber.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Real Ceylon is exactly what I needed, for condiment use and for it's medicinal properties as an anti-inflammatory. The aroma says it all and it's a little more pale than Cassava that's often passed off as true cinnamon. Pleasantly sweet, I add it to my coffee and vanilla smoothies or shakes. Making cinnamon rolls is on my latest to-do list. Having the 16 oz size also means I won't run out soon. Easy re-seal bag, expertly packed and shipping was fast!

Posted on May 22, 2022

The taste is different from Dutch cinnamon. I do like it. It is the best quality cinnamon you can buy because of the way this ingredient is processed. Its benefits are many. It would be used for all recipes requiring cinnamon and can be added to drinks, smoothies etc. The packaging is suitable for transit. I like to transfer cinnamon to amber jars once opened.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It's a little-known fact that Ceylon cinnamon will bring blood sugar way down in type 2 diabetics. I take two teaspoons into a water bottle, shake it up and take 5-10 gulps and within a few hours, blood sugar can plummet 100 points. Great when mistakes have happened, and good to have all the time. DO NOT USE ORDINARY CINNAMON OR IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIVER AND KIDNEYS.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Really pleased with the quality of this cinnamon. The grind is quite smooth and really allows for the flavor to sing. It is a lighter color than some cinnamons I've used; don't let that concern you. I use this for baking, teas, roasts, and more. I cut a corner off, which creates a spout that's easy to pour from to refill my cinnamon shaker or measure out for recipes. Would buy again.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I compared cinnamon to the cinnamon I used to buy at the store. The smell, color and texture are totally different. I won't buy any other cinnamon from now on. This came fresh and nicely packaged. I bought this quite a while back and put it in a sealed glass jar, the little bit I have left smells and tastes just as fresh as when it first arrived.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good quality and price for Ceylon Cinnamon. It's great for cinnamon lovers who love cinnamon. but afraid to take too much and become toxic due to natural coumarin that's in other cinnamon species. Ceylon cinnamon shows no toxicity, even in large amounts. I like that. Fun fact: Ceylon cinnamon comes from the country: Sri Lanka, which was called Ceylon before the name change in 1972.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I bought this for the whole family. My family has a history of diabetes, so everyone has been careful when eating sweets. Previously we were using supermarket cinnamon but i found out that those are bad for the liver. I sought ceylon cinnamon in local stores but got dupe twice. Finally decided to buy via iHerb. Taste sweeter and smells nicer than those from the supermarket. It is also much softer or finer -not sand-like.