MD

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Damiana is a mood herb that fights Depression and anxiety. While also Improving digestive health and relieving constipation Fighting other conditions, including anemia, diabetes, respiratory infections, fungal diseases and skin disorders This is one of many frontier herbs I use regularly, mixing with other herbs to drink as a tea. Frontier herbs is my favorite brand to use and so happy IHerb carries a variety of frontier herbs! Hope this helps!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

First of all, Frontier is my absolute favorite company for natural herbs. Their quality is always high. I bought so many bags of different herbs from Frontier and never was disappointed. Also, I really likes strong foil like packages. They seal well and I never had issues with bugs getting there (I have this issue sometimes with rice and oatmeal). These leaves are finely chopped and not overly dry. I add these leaves to tea. It is too strong and bitter if use by itself. It gives solid refreshing kick to the taste, but not too overwhelming if not overdo it.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Damiana is one of my favorite herbs. Great benefits for Men and women. Especially Men over 30, you will feel the difference. You can get creative mixing your Damiana with other herbs/mint etc to your liking. Hope that helps!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use these fragrant and pleasant smelling Damiana leaves in my herbal tea mixes. Damian can help against oxidative stress and improve hormonal function naturally. 16oz will probably last you 2 months or more.

Great product, higly recommend this item and this company. Price is lowest compared to other sites.i love iherb, Ive been ordering from them since 2017. shipment is ok since I live in Asia. One of the greatest thing i love about iherb is they give coupons, discounts every now and then and their shipping rates are the lowest you can find. a very generous site, and their customer service is 1000% very responsive, no wonder this company is the fastest growing company worldwide. God bless people on iherb. Thank u for the superb services.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Quality product with few twigs/stems. Great as a tea.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Fast and good quality, the package is strong, the taste is good

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Very rich taste with a good smell of real tea

Posted on Feb 27, 2020

Before ingesting this magnificent tea I was a anxious wreck, I couldnt bare the sight of the front door of my house... It has been 5 weeks since purchasing, and each day I have religiously made myself a cup of this leafy, life changing substance, slowly allowing it to penetrate the broken soul that I harbour! One warm summers afternoon, I decided it was time. I made a dose 3 times the strength, let it steep for a good 15min, I wanted to soak up every delicious morsel that it could offer, I didnt want to waste a single drop of what was on offer. This was my coup de grâce. What unfolded next was pure insanity. My mind and soul melted into a new being, I was one with the universe, a single source of pure unadulterated cacophony, and thats when it happened... I woke up in a garden, besieged by my dearest neighbours, bits of my vegetables laying as victims of a horrific scene, dirt and manure everywhere, and laying there in the mess was my front door... ripped off the hinges, but intact... Anyway, the tea helped me stay calm after I paid for damages to my neighbours property. The tea is great but dont take with lsd.

Posted on May 10, 2022

tea is excellant delivery and packing was spot on