MD

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
excellent👍👍👍

It's a great detox for the body. And it has a great effet for the skin, used as a spray if you want or make it as a mask for your hair together with other herbs. It's a lot with an affordable price I bought it for me and my husband. So if you need to buy it don't hesitate. If my review helped you I would love for you to like me☺☺☺☺☺

f46df002-02d2-480e-82ed-aff6999780b1

I bought this because I have arthritis in left knee and in feet. Got so bad I had to give up daily walks. I tried this (two cups a day), and in several days all arthritis pains totally gone. No longer use a support on the knee, and walking 3-4 miles a day. It does make you pee a lot, but flushes kidney and uric acid out of the system. The taste is not great, but a little lemon juice in the tea makes it a good drink.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Superb Burdock Root. I use this mostly in the preparations of tinctures where I infused and emerge them in a high alcoholic solution (at least 40%) to get the most out of its benefits. After about a month in the solution it is ready to use. I use it mainly for liver detoxification. One note though, it may be beneficial to grind it up finer to expose more surface area for a faster and better extract! It can also be used in making teas to drink! Recommended!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

first time I tried burdock root so I didn't know what to expect. it's not yummy and I cannot drink this as tea but it has a very earthy luxurious Taste of soup so I'm going to try to use this as a stock for Soups I make

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Quality is great. Tastes weird. I use it once a day. Size is great. Packaging is great. Helped me with period pain. I drink it with 1 cup of hot water. I use 1 tbsp. Sometimes i blend it with my raspberry tea. It has a peculiar smell and taste.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I've bought both the organic variety and this regular one and would recommend both, either as a tea or hair rinse. I think the price difference with the organic variety is not a deal breaker if you are looking for more organic labels, but both do the job just fine and the quality is well worth the price.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought it as recommended by Medical Medium in one of his books to help clean the body of toxins .. I am well used to drinking herbal teas and quite often I mix this one with other leaves like mint or camomile. It has a woody texture & taste which I find ok 👍🏼

Posted on May 11, 2022

very good quality herb, great taste and smell. I recommend to use. very well packaged. my wife hates tea but loves this blend and it's a perfect size for the price and health benefit. add other ingredients too for the perfect serving.

62704528-cfe5-4036-aa02-3de35d2f8ee3
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

While I don’t love the flavor of burdock on its own, I love to blend it with chamomile and other herbs to create a gentle detox tea. Being able to buy these herbs in bulk saves money and this is a high quality product!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love the quality of frontier natural products and burdock is one of my favorite herbs. The taste is somewhat sweet and I grind the root up and blend it with other herbs. I like that burdock supports liver function and can be used to help detoxify the body.