MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Very fresh flavor. Packs a punch!

I have been very impressed by Frontier Co-op products generally. These crushed red chili peppers are great. They are very fresh — bright red, with an intense flavor. You don't need much to add maximum, zesty, flavorful heat to your dish. And it's heat with great flavor, not JUST heat, too. They know how to dehydrate the ingredient without losing the nuance of the chili pepper flavor. Best of all, the flavor continues to last very well even though we opened the package quite a while ago. (We do roll the top of the bag down and clip it with a metal binder clip, but nothing special about our storage in the pantry.) I was surprised how well these peppers have lasted on the shelf.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
1,991

These are real good chili flakes, not as hot or spicy as chili fine ground powders but spicy enough to keep one interested. They do come with seeds, so be forewarned. Having said that, it is perfect for stir frying or infusing in olive oil to give it that added spiciness and heat. Or you can even sprinkle it on your meals or pizza slices if you like that kind of thing. Just perfect for all kinds of recipes! The package size is rather large and should last for some time yet even with frequent use. This definitely enhances the tastes of your food, add a little spice in your life! Recommended!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product is fresh and very hot. I love that the quantity is a lot for the price. It will last us a while. I can attest to the quality of this product. I just started eating spicy food last year and now my family and I can’t have enough of it. Chilli peppers are just great for pasta, pizza, stir fries (yes! stirfried vegetables👍), and crispy breaded chicken. Not only do chilli peppers level up the taste of our meals they are a good source of vitamins A & C which help keep the immune system strong and healthy and they boost the metabolism. I also like the company slogan “Responsible to People and Planet”.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Originally looking for regular hot pepper flakes, came across this. It’s hot and I like it. Plus, you can’t beat the price for how much you get. I loved that because I’ll go through periods where everything I eat has red pepper flakes on it. And it’s so fresh.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I have purchased large quantities of natural, organic or regular herbs from iherb and I find their products of excellent quality and value. They provide an invaluable service to the world for sourcing and stocking up on herbs because along with a natural, alkaline diet, rich in fruits and vegetables, herbs is the best way, to assist the body in natural detoxification. I like chilly flakes for a spicy flavor in all my salads.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I've left several reviews for Frontier Co-Op products. Great quality, large size, wonderful taste, and perfect to use to restock your spice cabinet. The package is easy to store. I prefer these crushed peppers to what I can find in my area and perfect to add to most recipes.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I use Chilli a lot and this is essential for my cooking. In my opinion it is not very hot just gives little bit of zing.

dc1dcef5-0d68-47e0-80b8-5e952e211904
fbfd1182-a71b-4786-a8f7-8174fb1f2c37
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great quality. Taste is very hot. Great size and package is big. You can use in every kind of recipes. I’ll buy it again.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

A lot of crushed red chili, wich I like to add to so many things. I put a pinch in my morning shake, I add to marinades and sauces. A must in my home.