MD

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
1922
A well advised kitchen staple for cleaning, cooking and as a supplement

I cannot be without this in my house. I use it for cleaning my coffee making utensils, for cooking a a lemon/lime substitute, as a cleanser for my scalp and in smaller quantities and a supplement to help with dissolving or breaking kidney stones and oxalates in the blood. This is just an amazing product and a stable in my kitchen. I highly recommend. Please click the like button . Thank you f

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I purchased the citric acid to make homemade dishwasher detergent and to use in canning. It's much easier to keep on hand than bottled lemon juice for water bath canning tomato products. I order many Frontier spices, too, as they are always high quality.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Citric has so many uses for cleaning everything. It is also used for mixing with sodium chlorite to make chlorine dioxide. Research it. Like the versatility

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Very good value! I put these on dried white blackberries with some olive oil so it sticks to the fruits, and they're the perfect healthier version of sour gummies. So happy! Also use them to scrub my bathtub.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This comes in a sealed package. I intend to use it when sprouting seeds, initially. For the amount, this works out economically, rather than buying small tubs.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I wanted to try cleaning toilet stains with citric acid but it was pricey for the small container in supermarket. I just used a bit of this citric acid in toilet overnight and it was clean from stains in morning. I will buy again when needed.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I was looking for the Citric Acid and, yes, I found it here. Great I Herb! It's a powder. Very useful to add in the washing machine or to clean the bathroom anche the kitchen

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I use it for cleaning my coffee making utensils.Fantastic for so many household uses like cleaning.Great quality, too.Great product and liked that it was packaged securely.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

It is my first try to use citric acid to clean my kitchen appliances. It is a natural cleanser which remove water stains and clear clogs in the appliances effectively. Given that it is food-grade, I am relieved to use it in every part of my home.