MD

Fraulitsa
Posted on Jan 27, 2022
I'll never chop onions again

For the sake of time saving, I decided to buy this product, to minimize the time I spent cooking my own meals and I have to say that I was not at all disappointed! I usually put them in soups and risotti and once they suck their missing water, they look, smell and taste like real onions again. I don't think I'm ever going to chop onions again or buy and forget them lying in some cabinet, only to find them rotten after some time and throw them away, which is such a waste. the packages is big and 2 full table spoons seemed to be enough for a medium pot of soup. I recommend it without question. If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

LOVED IT! A nice upgrade for everything! Omelette, pies, cooking, sandwiches. Amount is really high so the price is very profitable. Great cheat for lazy like me who don’t want to cut onions.

26163de3-dce5-4827-8e61-836696b465f4
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Good quality. Not an obnoxious smell and it’s not too hard so when you put it in a product it reconstitutes to almost like a small flaked onion. The package was a bag which is not going to keep very well for freshness. I ended up transferring it to a reused glass jar with a firm lid. Great for adding two soups salads dips tunafish sandwiches etc. the ingredients seem to be very fresh freeze dried been using it for a while and hopefully it will stay in the jar through the winter time for use. No more crying and having to chop up the onion for a few bits just add to a tuna fish mix.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love to use dehydrated onions when cooking. Keeping fresh onions on hand is a pain for me as they often go bad before I can use them all. Dehydrated ones are the perfect alternative. I purchased these after running out of another brand. Wow, what a difference! These are so much better, so much more flavorful, are organic, and are a much better price than the previous ones I was buying! I use these in soups, stews, baked beans, etc. Can't go wrong with these flavourful little things, and when stored properly, they last a very long time. Definitely satisfied with these and will buy more when I'm out!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great product, fair price. I make spices with it and I like it without toppings so I can use it for my own preparation and choose what to add. Neutral taste and upgrades the food. Package big size enough for a long time. for a long time personally love Herb products which have only natural ingredients

LoveSupplements
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is REALLY DELICIOUS!! trust me. great flavour, great taste, great texture. I really enjoyed it. and when I buy this it takes me forever to finish it, a little goes a long way. unlike powder they don't stick together. High quality stuff, just the right size, decent packaging. You can be creative with whatever recipe you come up with, this is a healthy and useful ingredient for many uses. Try it!! i don't think you would regret it. And of course the health benefits would be a bonus.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Some dishes go well with the dehydrated onions as opposed to fresh. I used these in making spaghetti sauce and in soups. The bag is very big and the onions have a pleasant sweet smell. These will last long and are to have in the pantry when I need more chopped onions for a recipe but have run out of them. Love these!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Dried onions are delicious, and great at spicing up my vegetable dishes. I used to get them only in cans, but this bulk packaging makes it an amazing value for the money. I love the taste, because it makes things I make, including vegetable broth and deviled eggs, taste better. It's only one ingredient, and it's freeze-dried composition keeps the taste without preservatives.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I grew up with this brand and have been cooking with these onions for nearly 40 years. They are still my go to. Add them to meatloaf or throw a handful in sauces and soups for some onion oomph without the hassle. Plenty of flavor without the burn and if you're in a pinch and need onion powder, go ahead and blitz a handful in the blender or a grinder.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Plant-based whole foods cooking can be time-consuming. This is not a problem, as it is worth investing in your health. Still, it’s good to find shortcuts that keep the taste and nutritional value of your food intact. These chopped onions do exactly that: they smell and taste great, and save a lot of time during cooking. I will keep ordering them!