MD

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Have found myself reaching for this time and again when I cook.It is great on pasta and I enjoy it on toast for a pick up snack or in the a.m. instead of something sweet. Use it regularly on salads and just about any vegetable that could use a little p;pickup in flavor.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Quality is very good, does not last long since it is good for everything: few minutes before the soup is ready, grind it in the coffee-mill or mixie = put in the dough for bread or savoury pancakes, buns or GF/non-GF pizza dough mix. Blend of aromatic ingredients makes it excellent topic for whatever boring and bland salats - any mix of vgetebles and greens will immedietly acquire aroma, taste and "signature". Use pinch of this blend for pickling or fermenting, marinating tofu or fish\meats, powdering cauliflower steaks, it is good for almost all recipees (non-sweet) and savory breads, pasta and grains\seeds. I use it either the way it is or grind it to powder to make instant vegetable\aromatic broth (in thermos bottle - just pour the boiling water and in 10 minutes you get nice aromatic vegetable broth). Use it for home cheese to have it "with herbs" Composition of herbs and spices is well-balanced - so it can suit any ethnic food in combination with specific adds-in (curry, Aleppopepper etc). Handy, right size not to have it

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I do love this taste and flavor! Good composition and it suits for serving almost all of the dishes. Even if to use with the high frequency this package size will be enough for a long period of time. I'm happy with the quality and order other herbs of this brand.

olaleks
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Ingredients excellent, nice quality for resonable price. Size of package was huge!! Definitely a great seasoning! I use it almost everywhere - sprinkle potatoes on it when I fry it, stew vegetables with it, add it to meat. Although I am a fan of spices in principle, I do not always like the aroma - I fell in love with this taste from the first breath! Seasoning without salt is a definite plus. Pieces of spices are not small but large enough - ideal also for bread baking.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Love love love this wonderful all purpose blend. It livens up just about any savory dish. I have a bulk bag of this in the pantry at all times. It's a really nice blend that complements most meats, veg, soups & stews. Keep a small shaker in the spice cabinet and the rest vacuum sealed in the Mylar bag or a mason jar in the pantry.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Was wondering what people were talking about when mentioning the lemon. I couldn’t smell it but certainly can taste it! There are so many different herbs in this seasoning but they all seem to go together. I feel this is good for all kinds of dishes, wether it be meat or vegan. Adds so much flavour without the salt. Great quality , especially for the price and amount you get!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Such a versatile blend! Hand if you're in a hurry and havent time time measure out a lot of different herbs and you want a tasty blend. So good in pasta sauce , soups, and pizza. I love that it doesnt use salt as a flavour filler . As it was a bulk purchase and I just use roughly 2-3 tablespoons for a recipe, I shared some with a friend who called this blend a 'game changer', I agree.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I'm in love with this spice. Suitable for everything really, fragrant and delicious. Can be a little carb but does not bounce sugar. Small but long enough. Highly recommend.

2184f675-e6e7-499c-bf69-9e4b758c2e13
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The taste is strong and good. Good for seasoning the meat especially it is salt-free and full of organic ingredients. Will continue to use it and try it in other purposes like preparing spagetti as I want to use it to lessen the usage of salt so as to improve blood pressure. Will re-purchase it.