MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I like the quality. For my age 48, I have a lot of dry skin. it really improve my skin. I apply it to my skin and my hair. I think its benefit everything in my body from top to toes. I add it 1 table spoon to my diet. The taste is not so good. But I am able to swallow it.

5c1923c0-51b0-43b3-ae8f-799bd48f6fff
7ab03d85-ee9a-4eef-8044-4424acf5b147
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This is my 3rd purchase of Black seed oil from IHerb, but all different makes. They all taste peppery, which I like. Lovely to drizzle over soup or salad! And very good for your body. Not to cook with though!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is a good quality product. I use black seed oil in the morning to support immune system and in attempt to fight vitiligo. I tried quite a lot of different brands, this one I can suggest because of both quality and adequate price.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Quality, ingredients and taste. Packaging is plastic so lid can break as mine did, so that can be improved. But benefits of it in your diet are great. Even to supplement.

Posted on May 10, 2022

The only thing which kept me from a five star is that the oil is in a plastic bottle and not glass which I'd preferred. Beside of that, the oil has a good quality and I'm using 1 tsp in water every day.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Loves this product. I used it on my painful knees. Read somewhere that rubbing black seed oil on painful knees will help to relieve the pain. So far not too bad. When I wake up in the morning, knee is not as painful. I also used it on my face as my nighttime moisturizer. Woke up to soft and dewy skin. My face really felt softer. Will buy again.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

Great product, higly recommend this item and this company. Price is lowest compared to other sites.i love iherb, Ive been ordering from them since 2017. shipment is ok since I live in Asia. One of the greatest thing i love about iherb is they give cupons, discounts every now and then and their shipping rates are the lowest you can find. a very generous site, and their customer service is 1000% very responsive, no wonder this company is the fastest growing company worldwide. God bless people on iherb. Thank u for the superb services.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Great product, love adding it to salads or taking without anything in the morning. I believe it’s a great source of omega 6 and 9!

0d005c7a-ad86-4624-8dcf-d1c14d798311
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I loved the taste of it at the beginning and I think it helped my grey hair to become brown again, but after 3 weeks it changed its flavor even when I kept it in the fridge. maybe the bottle should be smaller to preserve its quality