MD
3.9

3.9
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Ok

My children prefer the chewable gummy types, so I will not purchase this again.

Posted on Apr 5, 2014

My son was severely below grade level and struggling in all areas but worse in reading and writing. We saw improvements right away but over months, things just continued to get better and better. No more fights over homework. No more bad grades. He is now one year above grade level. Huge difference !

Posted on Nov 11, 2009

I saw improvements in my son's ability to focus at school within a week. May or may not work the same for everyone but I certainly agree that nutrition plays a big role in this issue. We've been using this now for several weeks and I will continue to use. Waffer is easy to get him to chew and tastes ok.

Posted on May 11, 2017

I don't normally review products but this product should get 5 stars. My daughter is excited to maths and English now and is showing great improvement in her tests . She is not fidgety anymore and focuses clearly and likes completing tasks now . Great product . Have ordered more .

Posted on Nov 28, 2017

I’ve given my 2 children this supplements and after finishing 4 bottles, i can confirm that these supplements do make my children do better at school. Their assessments at school seems to be improving. Give it a try!

Posted on Oct 20, 2014

This stuff works well for Kids. We are using this instead of using medicine from a doctor which is harmful to kids. He has no side affects and is making better grades in school.

Posted on Oct 12, 2010

I started my daughter on Focus Factor for kids about two weeks ago, she seems to be having an easier time keeping us with the classwork now. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Good

Posted on Mar 17, 2011

Our daughter actually sucks on these instead of chewing because she loves the taste :-)