MD

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Useful

why does this mildly alcoholic yarrow stuff work so good for me? i take it when my cycle is coming up, since yarrow improves pms symptoms. it's also beneficial after a socially stressful day. the taste is herbal - if taste is a concern, you can add it to water with some honey, but i just drop it onto my tongue.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

During times of stress I have leaned heavily on all modalities of herbalism. Some do not believe in the energetic components or body and supplements to support them. As a massage therapist and Reiki master I believe and have seen miraculous changes in myself and clients. I have used FES brand for over a decade. I give them to all my children.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is the single best flower essence I have ever used! Truly feeling lighter & healthier. I highly reccomend this for sensitive people who feel anxious often.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is one of those items that is hard to rate because if there are any effects they will take a long time to manifest and may very well be unnoticeable. iHerb delivered it quickly though, so I'm well pleased with that.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have used products from this company for many years, they are always high quality. The triple yarrow in this makes me feel protected and strong.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I saw a huge difference in my cycle after including this supplement. I don't know if it also contributes to the improvement night's sleep that I have been enjoying since I started taking it. The taste is not bad at all and the ingredient composition is all natural .

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

The taste is not good, I wonder why they need to put alcohol in almost all their formulas. As for the result, it is hard to tell.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I felt like this product was helpful, but I will also be honest that it could have been the placebo effect. :)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

My eyes don't feel as bad when on the computer for a long time.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This flower remedy is great for anything environmental that is effecting your body. I have used flower remedies in the past... amazing!