MD

Posted on Sep 18, 2021
Always a quality product!

I've tried many of the Flower Essences and appreciate the quality of the ingredients, the taste of the preparation and benefits of this product. Just as good as the more expensive brands without having to sacrifice anything. I felt it gave me a boost to complete household tasks. Typically, I will mix 4 or 5 different essences together for a synergistic effect.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I add a few drops to my jugs of water and do indeed feel the homeopathic effects. I like this brand best for all my homeopathic needs.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Still trying out whenever I feel tired due to sleep deprivation. There was once I couldn't sleep after taking this, not sure if Olive has kept me awake. I might need Hornbeam instead for metal fatigue.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

love this brand flower essence, i mixed few flower essence and take it in the morning

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great for someone recovering physically and emotionally from surgery. Noticed improvement in mood and energy.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

I highly recommend flower essences! This flower essence helps one to access energy in reserve when one feels exhausted.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

Olive flower essence is so good , I feel happy , thank you iherb

Posted on May 19, 2020

Lifesaver for burnout & exhaustion physical & mental. So thankful for it.

Posted on Jan 8, 2021

L like it too much

Posted on Apr 30, 2017

I am not too happy with this because it taste and smells like straight alcohol, like whisky or gin, something like that. the previous bottle I purchased before from the Bastyr dispensory in the .25oz size and it did actually have and herbal taste and smell and i was really happy with it. Not so much with this bigger bottle for the same price i paid for the .25oz size. the price is really good, but I wonder if i just got a bad batch.