MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Felt instant calmness on my 1st application, it was like my whole body relaxed and at ease. I am using it whenever I felt exhausted for unknown reasons and also as an energy clearing room spray too.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

It’s a good ingredient to add to ur tea the quality of the product is good. Be aware of the age of the person taking it

It's my first time trying floral remedies, and I was initially unsure if I purchased the right variant for myself. Have been taking this for 2 weeks now and I do find that while my anxiety attacks became a little more intense at first, but I was also able to reduce it very quickly too. coupled with meditation, I find it very useful to help me stay clear in thoughts and not being so drawn to negativity. I will continue with this one for a while more before I decide to boost another element within myself. Came packaged in a box with some others, was not bubble wrapped individually but I'm glad there was no breakage or spillage

6708825c-3a9b-4487-8e9a-bbdc3b9469dd
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

me as the last one, overall I feel better, breathing better and thats a big plus.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Love this! Used for immunity when I have a cold. Great price also.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

can't without it when i having study, really work

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

love this brand flower essence, must have it before class, it's really work

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

eriod of life. Rather than spraying into mouth, I prefer to add a tiny amount to my drinking water, with prayers. The water becomes medicine which I use to drink, spray on the auric field, anoint my body, and water the plant.

Posted on Aug 17, 2020

This product is great. Helped everything to relax, even on first dose. Body and emotions feel much better, happier and at peace. Very stabilizing. I've tried many supplements over years and was amazed what a difference this makes. Very happy to find it, plan to keep using it for long term. Hope it helps others.

Posted on Feb 6, 2020

This is a great essence from FES. i use it for mental clarity and to help clear negative mental programing at an energetic level. Really important for clearing all the crap we've been carrying from childhood! I've also used it on friends- to help with alcohol and food addictions- as part of an ongoing healing programme.