MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I have been using Larch flower essence for several weeks and I think it is helping me deal with everyday issues more calmly and I have more confidence in my decisions. very clean product. works as prescribed.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Bought six bottles of different flower essence from this brand last time. Love all of them. They help me to go through challenging period of life. Rather than spraying into mouth, I prefer to add a tiny amount to my drinking water, with prayers. The water becomes medicine which I use to drink, spray on the auric field, anoint my body, and water the plant.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

very helpful supplement. good quality. no bad taste, use it 4 times in my tea or juice or juste water

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Like the taste and the price is much cheaper here.

sunao97
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

It Works. Feels like jt uniquely cater to needs to person

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Love this, so far so good, will wait longer to see results.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This essence helped me have energy to do everyday tasks. Before this, everything felt like such a great effort

Posted on May 29, 2022

A good brand but it’s hard for me to habituate to taking flower essences. The only one that has really stuck and spoken to me was impatiens.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The quality seems good and was recommended by a friend someone my age (30s) to try to help with confidence, which it has!