MD

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I’ve been taking two capsules a day for about a month. There were days that I’ve forgotten to take them. Even so, I’ve noticed my skin all over has gotten noticeably softer and supple, I’ve also noticed the freckles on my face are getting lighter too. I love it so far. Will continue to order.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

udo's oil has done wonders to my child's Cheilitis problems. this seems to be the only thing that heals it from the inside out. highly recommended.

Posted on May 10, 2022

The best fatty acids on the market. My hair, nails and skin quality are improving! Been using Udo's Choice for 10 years, unfortunately I couldn't buy it in Finland anymore hence had long breaks, until I've decided to order from iHerb. I warmly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Easy to have on the go, i think i will buy liquid version as it's easier to take, and use the capsules for when i'm travelling - been using this for years!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The best Vegan Omegas I have tried good price and easy on the stomach. my hair and skin were glowing after only 30 days of use.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have been using this product for a long time but recently increase its dosage due to knee pain and it helped with knee pain along with the chondroitin, MSM and collagen I bought

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I always buy this its been a god send . I give go my a i zls as well Helps them with tbeir arthritis and kedps their coats glowi ng

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I have been buying this for my 65yrs old mom for a few year. I think it’s worth

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This oil is amazing. A very good quality. No after taste

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This product is good. My whole family have been using it for over 4 years.