MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Excellent! Easy to Swallow!

My daughters (8 & 10) wanted a probiotic that wasn't a gummy or hard chewable. These capsules fit the bill perfectly: small and easy to swallow, don't require taking a gagillion capsules to get the desired dosage, and (to me) a better strain mix than other kids probiotics out there. We keep ours in the fridge. I highly recommend!

Love the Flora brand probiotics. This is a capsule and my children, ages 10, 8, and 6 have no problem swallowing them. If you’re not into swallowing them, you could easily open the capsule and mix the powder into oatmeal or a smoothie.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,069

I got this as a gift for my niece and I'm glad he likes the taste, I'm happy as his digestive system has improved a lot since the day he takes the supplements.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

We had to open these and put them in the kids food, to large to swallow. But they worked ok, I was glad to see they came in a glass jar instead of plastic.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My kids like these capsules as they are easy to swallow and have no taste what so ever - we use them during Winter time/school year. They get less frequently sick since we've used them.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Worth value supplement which improve the gastro system of my children.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Bought these for the children. This probiotic is easy to ingest.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Great. Break open the capsules and place into chocolate milk.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Bought it for my special son to help in his digestion