MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I bought this as I heard pumpkin seed oil is good for hair loss. When I first tasted it, the flavour with rich, deep, mellow and flavourful! I usually take it straight from the bottle using a spoon now and then. It is also nice to put into the pasta sauce that I am cooking. Tastes great and feels good to have it!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this as an ingredient in my diet like cooking salads and smoothies. It’s beneficial for constipation, and my child was struggling with constipation. I got this recommendation from a natural practice person. The quality of this particular oil is great because it’s cold pressed and extra virgin. The taste is not bad at all especially when consumed with other food like a salad or in a smoothie.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This stuff works great. I take a spoonful every few days to up my zinc levels. It has stopped my hair from falling out!! It is so easy to take and I just cannot believe the difference it has made in my hair! Clearly has a good amount of zinc in it so I'm happy knowing that it's also important for keeping up my immune system as well!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Smooth texture and good taste, by far the best pumpkin seed oil I’ve had. Good for bladder control and prostate too. Worth a try.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The best pumpkin seed oil on the market!!! Finally. If your looking for real truly organic pumpkin seed oil for what ever reason... this is the one to buy

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Fresh smell and appearance, which is very important as rancid oils are unhealthy. Taste is good too. I wouldn't use it just for the flavor, but as a supplement it's really not bad.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Flora's pumpkin seed oil is a thick, full-bodied and very tasty oil. In my case I felt a huge benefit in the benign prostatic hyperplasia.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Love this . Great taste and consistency. Love the quality , i use it for skin hair and cooking basically everything ! Size is good and the packaging is great