MD

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I super love Flora Organic Flax Oil of its distinct nutty flavour. Apparently I bought different brands of flax oil to try and Flora is the one i keep repeating purchase. Flax oil taste differently from each brand. I add flax oil to my daily morning beverages for its benefit of antioxidant Omega 3 as flax oil has one of the highest Omega 3 content among the seeds. Trust me, adding flax oil to your daily diet brings so much benefit to the body, brain and skin.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Of very good quality, and is a great source of Omega 3 which is good for our heart.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Best flaxseed oil. It doesn't have a bitter taste like most

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Taste is good … price is good … this flax oil is great.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Very fresh and tasty. I'm glad it is in the glass bottle. Will be purchasing again

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

greeting from Malaysia. suggested by nutritionist to try this flax oil, feeling so great upon consume. Delivery is fast too, kudos to the team!

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

it helps to ballane out my health, my skin is better moistured, my memory is getting better. very important for women heath and those who eed omgea

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Other than the “b” brand, this is the only other brand I would recommend. Even better it comes in glass bottle, which keeps the oil fresh. And the price is very reasonable for high quality organic flax oil like this one, must try.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

Flax oil has a big range of benefits, but unfortunately it's very nuanced in storage, it gets rotten very easy. So that's why it's initial quality is so important. I am totally happy with this oil