MD

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Tasty! Very happy with this purchase. I’ve tasted the choc chip, I have to say I like these more! If you’re on keto or low carb, these cookies have very friendly ingredients. Just have to stop yourself from eating too many! A serving is reasonable though; 7 cookies. Cookies are a bit fragile and crumbly, worth trying though!

141ba57a-5df1-4b73-bc06-ce164e2e408b
4cd91f5c-77ee-4c25-b3bb-c1c7366a0d7f
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I tried many kinds of Keto treats and this one is the best! Not too sweet(I know, I bought it because of I am a sweet tooth), the texture is a little bit soft just like homemade one.

ff17c3ba-44bd-4ba3-82ab-a190f7c0a001
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It’s so yummy! Cant stop eating it! However some are cracked when it come. A bit messy when u eat them but I will still purchase it again. Hope it won’t sold out very soon

e8b392e2-7def-4068-a7b5-7788b861366b
4873ace0-e7c8-4cfe-b1a7-a0babf457bec
CommandClip
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

THE BEST KETO COOKIE I have ever tasted !! I am totally rebuying this in bulk or something it’s amazing with greek yogurt and with whipped cream

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

these tasted pretty good! minimal cooling after taste and heavy chocolate aroma and taste to it. u almost forgot its keto cookie! my husband who is not on Keto enjoys this too and hard to keep away from him!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The cookies tasted great with no strange after tastes that you get from other cookies. The cookies are perfect for satisfying your craving while on the keto diet.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I am on a keto diet and constantly looking for delicious snack with the carbs. The ingredients in this product is clean and the taste is unbelievably good, it's just like normal chocolate cookies, I try very hard not to eat the whole package at once.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Yum! There is a rich chocolate flavour and the crumb is similar to a non-keto cookie. The only downside is that plastic packaging inside the box - it's one giant portion and not pre-portioned, so easy to eat through them all.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Fat snax, you nailed it!! Best low carb cookies ever, and trust me, I've tried a lot. Finally can enjoy my morning coffee without any guilt:)