MD

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Very impressed with these crackers! I eat keto most of the time or low carb. I’ve come across a lot of crackers that taste great but either have too many carbs per serve or non-keto ingredients. These taste great and have the best ingredients I’ve seen so far. Perfect as a snack during the day. Looking forward to trying the cheese flavour and will definitely repurchase these! If this review was helpful, please give me a thumbs up!

2ce40bad-9e8d-41f2-a32a-3241ddd951fb
acb4e858-132b-400a-8e8d-742b83129aeb
1956c5ea-9b1d-4a8d-995a-cd2a4e41f173
08b3f8a8-003e-4660-a8aa-b1d447e5d0fa
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These taste great and have a nice crunch. They are the best low-carb cracker I've seen here that actually tastes like a cracker. You can make your own for less money, but if you don't want to do that, this is probably the next best thing, if you are not allergic to nuts.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I saw these online and had to try them. There are not many keto/low carb crackers out there and honestly, sometimes the aftertaste is not good. There is no aftertaste that I noticed, I did try them without adding a topping. The crackers are not as strong as crackers made without almond flour but they do have a bit of crunch to them. The serving size is 17 crackers so that to me makes it a great snack. I will be buying more of these gems.

The package is squash when I received this. I bought both cheddar cheese and this favour. I like the cheese taste more than this. The texture are the same, thin and not very crispy. But the cheese flavour is more delicious. The ingredients are clean to eat for low crabs diet as snacking. The serving size is okay too.

7bbfabf1-94f3-44d3-8597-d90f60a10f81
d46cb1b0-3c94-447e-8b93-af29267c545c
fbc28127-9fcd-4ba2-9971-3745cfd86a15
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

3 carbs for 17 crackers which is pretty good I'm usually full after 10. the crackers taste good the only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is texture but not much u can do when it's almond flour but they have the texture of a stale normal cracker.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Next to the cheddar, this is my other favourite. Great with dips. The portion size is amazing - not your typical keto portion size where you can only eat a few crackers to enjoy. So yummy!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great great product. The taste is excellent and texture is actually like real crackers. Portion size also allows for enough crackers even for keto diet. The package can be improved with a sealing option for reclosing

Luddil
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Really tasty keto crackers that do not make you think you chew on a piece of cardboard. A winner, gonna try other flavors and products from this brand!

Posted on May 7, 2022

This one is exactly what I was looking for! Being on keto and so eager to eat biscuits / crackers, what I wanted was simply a plain one that tastes like normal flour cracker and this is it!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

What an awesomely tasty keto friendly snack. Each cracker may be small, but it is bursting will flavour. Great for anyone on the keto diet that's looking for a tasty bite between meals.