MD

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
amazing😍

I bought it for my best friend and she loves it, along with cream caviar from the same brand. moisturizes and brightens her skin, of course I recommend it😍

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

very good

nata-mama
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Fully working serum with black caviar extract from the Korean brand Farmstay. I read that caviar extract is indeed a powerful anti-aging factor. It contains the strongest natural antioxidants that actively resist cell damage by oxygen, do not allow collagen to break down, and inhibit the key mechanisms of skin aging. The serum also contains hyaluronic acid, which binds and retains water molecules in the skin, helps maintain skin moisture levels, improves skin tone and elasticity, smoothes wrinkles and prevents scarring. Another valuable component of the serum - an extract of the roots of the Baikal skullcap - has an antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, enhances the degree of penetration into the deeper layers of other active components. What the serum manufacturer promises us: smoothing skin tone and eliminating pigmentation; increased elasticity and firmness of the skin; acceleration of collagen production. Regular use of the serum leads to a reduction in the existing signs of aging: the network of fine wrinkles is smoothed out, while the deep ones become less pronounced, the skin is strengthened, the face oval becomes clearer. My EXPERIENCE USING. The consistency of the serum is transparent and liquid, it is applied easily, the aroma is very pleasant. First, I wash and tone my face. Using a pipette, I squeeze a few drops of serum into my palm and distribute it over my face and neck, and then I put my palms on my face for a few seconds so that their heat helps the serum to absorb as much as possible. The serum is instantly absorbed, does not leave a greasy sheen, and smells good. I use the serum in the evening. After the serum is absorbed, I apply a night cream. With constant use, the skin acquires an even tone and healthy appearance, the skin is hydrated. Serum slightly smoothes shallow mimic wrinkles, in general, the skin looks great. I liked the result, I can recommend to buy. Very cool product. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thank you! Be beautiful!

3d6da47d-3ff1-4ee1-95af-b597f1495dd6
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It smells like incense. It is thick, but it blends well with the skin and is not sticky. I think it has high moisturizing power. The contents of the liquid are glittering. Apply with a finish after the face pack. The next day your skin will be moisturized. I like this series and collect it.

15fb894e-9487-491a-9a42-a074320821b0
aadd8f36-d0c4-4d63-bbe6-8ae4a1e81dcd
12d13181-0603-445c-8012-e1d844976213
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is crazy, the material is very sticky, the color is transparent, the size is this brand, the quality is very excellent. It's pink and I haven't had any problems with it. There are no fears in the serums in general. On the contrary, all the serums give the skin a spectacle, whiten it and tighten it, but you have to know what suits your skin, such as the skin that has rosacea. Stay away from any serums that contain citrus like vitamin C. Let the use of it every morning and evening. Make it a habit. By God, you will feel the difference, oh Girls in the distant future with your help

Irinalolas
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Serum is very good! I'm finishing the second one. Compared to the serums of more expensive Korean companies, this one is absolutely not inferior in quality! Fits well, absorbs quickly. There is an effect. From this series I tried black and multivitamin. Most like red!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The serum is instantly absorbed, does not leave a greasy sheen, and smells good. I use it under day makeup. With constant use, the skin acquires an even tone and a healthy look.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The box is very elegant and attracts the customer. I trust your products blindly, and now it is under trial, I will tell you the result later.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

One of the wonderful brands of the serum to moisturize, nourish and tighten the skin, I recommend it

adde32d0-952b-4ec8-9aa9-ccaf5066efa6