MD

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I carefully chose this antioxidant product.Even though it suddenly became difficult to buy nac, this product gave me joy.I can definitely feel the effects more when I take this product, vitamin c, and other nutrients together.

26529e7b-4464-4292-b1c7-fc64875290c6
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I take NAC as a daily supplement it helps to boost immune system. It also helps I. Boosting glutathione as far as to what I read. It helps to clear the lungs if you have cough and I can say it is effective in that matter. Thank you

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I bought for the COVID19 days, to enhance glutathione, although aware that NAC absorption orally is poor (vs. IV) . I take it on an empty stomach - cant feel anything...

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Excellent product nearly impossible to acquire in Australia. Very good for immunity against covid. Gives me heaps of positive energy throughout the day & i get extra reps in workout routines too. Great with health shakes in the morning for energy throughout the entire day.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

it's a must-have supplement whether you habe vaccinated or not. it helps detoxing.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

NAC is a powerful antioxidant, can be very beneficial in fighting flu's and colds.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This product became my absolutely essential since beginning of global pandemic and so far it did provide me with good protection.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I’ve had the whole family taking it. I take it daily and have not been sick since !

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It was recommended by my personal trainer. Good quality and great value for money, I take daily multiple times a day and feel great.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Quality and quality was great for the price. Delivery was prompt. Easy to swallow. Will be reordering.