MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I started to use Fertilitea on the first day of my period (3 days ago). It has really good quality ingredients, a fresh scent, and surprisingly good taste. I bought it because it is supposed to have benefits for pcos who are trying to conceive. In order to keep it fresh, I divided the contents into smaller ziplock containers. I will update for other concerns.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

the package was well packed... it taste good and smells good like pepermint, i drink it before bed... 😍 i love the ingredients ... hoping for a result, i would love to buy again...

6b3e639b-1afb-4a1a-bdb7-5c96da2d287b
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
2,076

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

this is not my first time to buy this product it helped me to get pregnant 2 years ago in just 1 cycle ilove it the test is delicious and smells great they shipped really quick like 2 day I received it so happy thank you

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

There is no tea bag for this tea. So you will need cup or bottle with filter. It taste very light! Not sure it give any fertility benefit yet! However it taste good.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I believe that this tea helped regulate my cycle when I tried it! It’s got an interesting flavor but I’ve come to like it.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have enjoyed taking this tea as it is delicious and I know it works. The tea helps me calm and increases my normal discharge. It also helped in normalising my periods from 40 days apart each period, it's now 35 days.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Started drinking this on my last cycle a few days before I ovulated and I wasn’t even through half a bag when I found out I was pregnant. After 8 months of trying! While I can’t say the tea was 100% responsible, I think it does help when taken in tandem with a healthy diet, TCM herbs and lots of prayer!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
2,459

Excellent product. Excellent quality and composition. I liked the delivery, good quality. I recommend.