MD
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

In my 20+ years of working out, I have tried several supplements from different brands. Over the last several years Evlution Nutrition has become my go to Brand for all my supplements and will retain my business for the future because their products just work! And no side effects that I know of other than gains of course! Lol If you're looking for any type of supplements and EVL makes it, try them first, you won't be disappointed!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Another great EVL supp that works!! Folic acid is a great ingredient addition to daily supps. Energy throughout the day feels better! Can really feel the effects and potency! Easy to swallow pill not too big in size. No bad taste and great quality! Came well packaged from iherb! Great supplier!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

The folic acid is a great supplement to add for more energy and healthier heart. Folic acid is a well known ingredient to boost cardiovascular health and the pill is really small in size so it's very easy to take. I do have to mention that it has a very strong smell (not my favorite), but it's just a small thing compared to the positive effects on the body. Recommended!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Seen a difference with cardiovascular health. Love EVL. Quality products at a great price!

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality of this product is simply amazing. Our whole family, even our neighbors, use vitamin D3. We've all been deficient in vitamin D3. The product was able to solve this problem. The ingredients are great. Our Health improves and all this is due to vitamin D3. We like the product because the capsules are convenient and easy and quick to drink. Age Size

Posted on Dec 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Good quality and ingredients tasteless packaging and small portions! For long-term use it gives me energy outside of my diet! Great product, folic acid is an important ingredient in daily supplements. Feel better with energy throughout the day! The effect and potency can really be felt! Easy to swallow, the pills are not bulky. No bad taste and good quality!

Posted on Jan 18, 2023
Auto-translated from Russian

When planning a pregnancy, I decided to drink a course of folic acid for 3 months, I am very satisfied. I took an analysis for folic acid, the level rose to the optimum.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I like this brand and the product seems to be good! The smell is strong compared to other supplements, but the quality seems to be good! I recommend!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

folic acid is usually prescribed in the prenatal period and after the birth of children, but do not forget that it is necessary for older women, especially during menopause. so remember that these are vitamins and prolongation of youth. brand worthy trust and recommend point Be

Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Folic acid for both women and men cannot be ignored. Before conception, it is advisable for a couple to drink together.