MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 12, 2022
GYM RAT speaking

Honestly, I have been using different products for over 12 years to maintain my muscle mass naturally. This one hits different. You can feel the energy and extra power while working out and I can tell ya I am experienced enough not to get under influence of a placebo effect. Thank you Iherb for such a bargain!

b04a7aa2-b104-4261-8a02-4d59e55c96ce
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This product is excellent. It helps me sleep and recover from my workouts, which are significantly improved due to the formula provided in the compound. I have made this a key component in my regimen and have seen the effects myself. The pills are quite large but that isn't a real issue. The bottle provides a substantial number of servings and the instructions are very thorough. There is an odd taste when taking this supplement but no aftertaste. It is a high quality product that I would recommend to others. The ingredients appear to be natural and beneficial as well.

12674423-ecea-4cf7-93e4-164f97c84ce8
Posted on May 22, 2022

***Update, after almost finishing the product, I noticed no difference at all, maybe a ver very little increase in daily energy not more than that.. as I mentioned before I already know its a waste of money but i did it to try it myself and make sure of it. I will not lie, I bought this while i already know the truth but i got it anyway to give it a try and review it, will come again and do a full honest review

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

EVLTest by EVLution Nutrition is a Testosterone Support Complex that is a dietary supplement that is designed to help increase the levels of testosterone in the body. It usually comes in a bottle of 120 tablets. It typically contains ingredients such as Fenugreek, D-Aspartic Acid, Boron and Vitamin D which are known to support healthy Testosterone levels. However, as with any dietary supplement, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking it, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any medications.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

The size of the pill is the only minus of this product. The taste is fine, and the number of capsules satisfies the price. Ingredients increases endurance, gives you energy and the feeling that you can work even harder. A good product against insomnia, wake up in the morning more rested and calm, ready for a new day.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Rarely do I find a product works. EVLTest has a significant impact on my sleep. Taking 4 tablets 30 minutes before sleep, the results were clear from the first time I took them - I consistently sleep longer than 8 hours, without taking these I average 4.5-5.5 hours per night. Not the cheapest product on the market, but one should be comfortable to pay for products that work.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great quality and ingredients! Tablets are a bit big in size and also for some swallowing the dosage could be a bit tough. Excellent recovery and no after taste. Make sure to have it on an empty stomach before sleep. Key benefit is to have an amazing recovery and quality sleep so definitely recommended.

KuruKuruGorilla
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This product is best natural way you can get for low Test. It has Zinc, D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek, and most important DIM (Diindolylmethane), It raise Test levels to normal range and balance estrogen as well. I'm 40 and have been lifting since I was 25 years old. It intensify my workouts. It let you feel younger again giving that you've been low in testosterone prior to intaking EVLTEST. The tabs are one of the biggest I've seen, not easy to eat 4 of them at once. They have slightly unpleasant smell too, but you can get used to it. You'll notice the stamina, just give it a try!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Really great stuff. It also includes a cocktail of vitamins that has reduced the number of supplements I take a day. It has a really strong smell. The smell takes a bit of getting used to. Taking four of these together seemed like a lot at first, but, it's alright. It's annoying that you have to take it on an empty stomach before sleep. I usually like to eat before sleeping. When you do it, though, it does help you sleep better.