MD

4.8
GreatSoul
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Too Underrated

Creatine, arginine and glutamine get most of the focus but this inexpensive powder gives a great pump. It also lifts my mood (similar to yohimbe) and provides more energy. I mix it with C4 pre-workout or just pour a scoop onto a teaspoon and swallow with water. It's bitter but tolerable.

Believe it or not but I bought this primarily for brain benefits. I take it 30 minutes after waking up. My workout follows another 30 minutes later. I feel sharp and energized and this feeling continues for a long time. I take another serving before my evening workout and feel great. Another good thing is it does not disrupt sleep. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Agmatine is a derivative of arginine but works in somewhat of an opposite way. I'll do about 2 scoops for dosage prior to a workout and definitely notice the added benefits it provides. It's good for performance by helping release luteinizing hormone, which aids in increasing testosterone levels naturally. Taking this along side some essential aminos have been staples for a good pre-workout stack.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

love this supplement. it's great for anxiety and reducing tolerance to other drugs such as stimulants and sedatives. it's very calming and high quality.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I noticed results around day three.Agmantine has many uses, but I like it most for its nitric oxide performance during and after workouts. It gives me skin tearing pumps.And after 3 to 4 days of use the pump from the gym pretty much never go away

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Good price. Non clumpy. I like that it comes in a less wasteful container size than others. I capsule mine so not sure on taste.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

i could say nothing is wrong with the packaging quality, it’s says it unflavored but to me it tastes so bad, i ordered this thinking it’s a pre workout which should give you energy but i don’t know if it just me i didn’t really much.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I made my pre-workout with EVL pump , citrulline, agmatine ,beta alanine and ashwaganda it gave me very good pump no taste which is good

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

I love that Agmatine 750 is a self-measure powder so I can control the dose, and it's unflavored, leaves has no aftertaste and mixes well. Mix it in with any other pre-workout drink. Most importantly, it provides great pumps! I've used a variety of EVL products for years and I am always impressed with their effectiveness. My first experience with a vasodilation product was Cellucor NO3 Chrome which was in capsule form so within the context of a pre-workout those capsules have to melt delaying the effect.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I use this for something really specific, I pair it with Wellbutrin, it improves it efficacy (A little bit :))