Page 1 - Reviews - Eucerin, Skin Calming Body Wash, Fragrance Free, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
MD

Posted on May 15, 2022

Very good for dry and itchy skin, weird smell but over all, great body wash. Ps: will try double-cleanse for my face, will update later Update: so I double-cleanse on my face but the smell is wayyyy to strong, also after the 3rd night, I fell my skin irritated (all my other products are the same as before, so I can point out the 'guilty one'. Got back on my HadaLabo oil cleanser , and no more irritation after that.

960b0491-7a33-4c4c-9a00-0eeadc8a50b2
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Eucerin’s Skin Calming Body Wash cleanses and soothes dry, itchy skin. The soap-free formula gently cleanses without over-drying so as not to irritate skin. This mild body wash helps retain skin’s essential moisture and is formulated with nourishing omega oils and other natural lipids that leaves skin feeling calm and comfortable. Skin Calming Body Wash has a mild lather that rinses clean without leaving any residue. Skin Calming Body Wash is fragrance and dye free. Eucerin’s Skin Calming Body Wash soap-free formula gently cleanses and soothes dry, itchy skin. Enriched with omega oils and other natural lipids Mild body wash cleanses without over-drying so as not to irritate skin Immediately relieves itchiness caused by dry skin Fragrance and dye free

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Bought this cleansing oil to use on the face as it takes out suncream easily. It does do the job but has a strange ,weird smell, people here commented that its fishy smell, I would say is more like a rancid oil smell. Nevertheless I still use it and its quite cheaper for the 500 ml than buying other oils made specially for face cleansing.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

besttt choice with dry to very dry or eczema-prone, itchy skin. It's earned our recommendation for many years due to its gentle, fragrance-free formula and attractive price. Enriched with omega oils and other natural lipids.  It is fluid and, being oil-based, a bit greasy, though mixing it with water does produce a low-foaming creamy lather that rinses surprisingly well. True to its claim, your skin will be left noticeably soft and smooth, thanks to its blend of non-fragrant, conditioning soybean and castor oils.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

This is a superb product if you have dry, itchy skin. It’s great to use for washing your body and shaving your legs. I love mixing it with my liquid body wash. Just give it a good shake and it mixes in perfectly and gives you a rich, moisturising body wash. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

AMAZZZZZING for the ones have eczema The smell not that good but the result always matter! for me, i can not leave without it I used it after scrubbing my skin and as I mentioned i have an eczema So i directly used it to reliefs my skin after a strong scrubbing.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very gentle oil cleansers don't leave greasy residues when they're done. The only thing I don't like about this is the scent and more specifically how fishy it smells. It smells like fish oil pills. During the shower, it isn't pleasant. Apart from that it feels great and is great for sensitive skin.

41272652-5c99-4116-9359-6c5e28612b4c
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I enjoy it, and it makes me skin feel really good. It is very gentle for my dry, sensitive skin. I think it benefits me more in the winter than the summer when my skin is drier. It's consistency is similar to that of a shower oil which I thoroughly enjoy. The only problem is the "scent". It's "no scent" has a scent and that "scent" is very unpleasant to me.

73dbc2bd-ea24-4508-8801-f326edfb61f1
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

So nice when I use it for the first time I have choked my skin become better 💕 It's not thicker I like it The quality also is good I happy with it I like everything about the product has no perfume and that's what I need it is amazing My scent is good has no chemical smell