MD

Based on 1,973 Ratings
1,234
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,627

I ordered this jellyfish sillicon brush and been using it for months now. I love how this sillicon brush works on my face. It really is doing his job! This sillicon brush is different from any other brand from stores. You will see how fine it is! It is worth buying! I love it soo much. 💛

I got this both for me and my friend. This is easy to use, long lasting, adorable to see everyday. It’s so important for your healthy and glowing skin to wash your face gently and completely before skincare. After you remove your makeup well and clean up pores, moisturizer and beauty serum will be more effective. No more pimples!

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love it! The size is smaller than I thought but its perfect for your face At first I was afriad the bristles will be too harsh but they are very gentle and you can use it on sensetive skin The brush is also easy to hold and simple enough to clean. Its also very squishy so its fun :)

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on May 31, 2022

SO CUTE! It is a small size and fits inside your hand, it is a quality item and arrived intact. This brush is a useful exfoliating tool and pretty gentle! I use it for body exfoliation because I have a sensitive face. Inside of the pink silicon is a black sponge. Apply your body wash or face wash to this brush and it lathers up very nice!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Bought this because it was cute, but it actually works really well at scrubbing my makeup off and really getting cleanser into my pores. I tend to have residue around the corners of my nose when taking off face makeup and this helped me get everything off and made my face feel extra soft

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I threw this into my order on a whim. This is a great little scrub brush for gentle exfoliation. My skin is really sensitive, so something like this is better than a scrubbing cleanser which can be harsh. Makes washing my face fun, and it’s nice to just use in a cute little powder room display.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use se

e2b6c23b-49fa-4960-81be-c43f87042b10
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is so cute, but I'm not sure about the sponge inside it. I wonder if it will create mold in the long run, from not drying fast enough. I use it once a week at least, on the nose and T-zone area. the size is also easy to hold. It does what it's supposed to, except that I found the exact product at a way better deal at my local dollar store, and in various colors.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
1,664

Not convenient to use. The design itself is kind of the same. The cleanser does not foam very well, this sponge needs to be squeezed for a very long time in order for enough foam to appear. And rinsing it after is also very inconvenient, it is quite a long time and still some of the product and water can remain inside - it is not hygienic at all. The side with small villi is more or less acceptable for washing, the reverse with large ones is completely unpleasant for the skin.