MD

OleksandraSuvorova
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Very good! The best for skin with some small pimples.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Good consistency, but makes a mess, however, I like to use it to peel off cells.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

worth using. aloe is good to hair and skin.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Exfoliates the skin nicely. Not to harsh.

Auto-translated from Russian

My skin has a lot of blackheads and is porous. I decided to buy a gel roll from Esfolio. I apply it on dry, clean skin, I need a lot of peeling (about 1 tsp on the whole face). I massage the skin in circular motions until pellets appear (this is the stratum corneum). Rolling is quick and easy. The rolls have a light massage effect, which is doubly pleasant. Peeling can be considered non-traumatic. I wash it off with warm water. Cleans the gel really well, as if polishing the skin and giving it amazing smoothness. The tool removes the oily sheen (well, that's understandable), without creating a dull matting. I would call the effect - satin leather. But to wash away comedones, this is, of course, a fairy tale! Didn't cause irritation. Consumption is greater than that of conventional gel. After washing, there is a slight tightening effect, the pores appear smaller. After washing, I apply a moisturizer. The unpleasant moment is the spools. They all the time strive to get on their hair, and from there it is not easy to get them. During the use of the gel-roll did not cause me any redness or irritation. I also use it for the skin of my hands, then I smear it with cream and the handles are soft and delicate. I liked the tool, it has an effect. I give 4 stars for the difficulty in removing hair pellets. I recommend it to lovers of skating rinks and light peels. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

e6d93fe2-5489-4a4b-934d-1b910f2a1b70
Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this new product. Aloe Peeling exfoliates very well the skin of the face. Gentle and delicate. The skin condition improves. I recommend Aloe Peeling for weekly facials. The properties of aloe are well known for a long time: it soothes and refreshes the face. This scrub is recommended for purchase.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent peeling! Gommage, delicately but very well rolls, does not stick to hairs, the smell is barely perceptible. I have dry, sensitive, 40+ skin and this peeling is very ideal and delicately cleansed, there were no irritations even once. This peeling is my constant purchase. I use it even during the course of retinol, as it does not irritate! I highly recommend it! Thanks for 👍!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

For a long time I was looking for a replacement for my beloved Mizon, when he disappeared from sale. And now, the volume is more pleasant and the effect is much more pleasant, it does not stick to the hairs, the scrubbing fraction is softer. In the end, I found not a replacement, but a better one!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Ordered a gift for my mother. She is delighted, I also tried it and I also highly recommend it. I have used many Korean peels, and I know what I'm talking about - this one doesn't cling to small hairs, peels well, followed by soft, moisturized skin and a pleasant scent.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I was worried because there were few reviews, but I chose and bought a peeling gel that is less irritating as a peeling gel to use when washing my face in the morning (wastes etc. are accumulated due to metabolism that becomes active at night!). The pellets (small lumps) that appear when lightly stroked are fine, so they do not damage the skin and are easy to remove fine dirt.