MD

Posted on Aug 26, 2021
hi

say the truth is tasty with milk 5 times in a day i am drinking hot cocoa and in the philippibes we call it cacao and its amazing because its organic and healthy thank you i am happy because i can buy cacao drinks because i have work and money before when i am young we cant afford to buy it thank God

2a17569f-5e0c-410c-807a-68f70e8f554c
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This dark chocolate mix is now my favorite. It has a rich dark chocolate flavor without being excessively sweet. For variety, I sometimes mix it with Dagoba, which is another excellent dark chocolate mix. Note: you can save a fair amount of money by ordering this product directly from Equal Exchange.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This product is good quality for the price. I feel like most organic hot chocolates would be much more expensive for a similar product. The hot chocolate has a nice full-bodied flavor. I prefer my chocolates more on the bitter side, so this was a touch too sweet for me, but mostly enjoyable. I would purchase again.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love this organic cocoa hot drink. The product and its package are of good quality. Very nice taste and composition. I mix and use it sometimes along with my protein shake to add to its sweetness. A great part of my diet and health regime. Highly recommend it, will purchase it again.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I bought it cuz i'm too lazy to heat up milk. I just wanna turn on the boiler, pour some water and get a hot cocoa out of it. I was worried that the taste my not be very good because of not using milk, but I was pleasantly surprised!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The taste is really good rich chocolate and no need for sugar because the sugar is good not too much sweet the package is perfect also I really like the quality and the most important thing is the ingredients is healthy and organic and the size perfect for the price

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Decent quality for hot cocoa. Somehow, if it the water isn't boiling hot, it doesn't taste as good. I like that I don't have to add sugar or milk/creamer because they're already in there. Not the most decadent of hot cocoa. At the same time, I don't see myself going through more steps to prepare hot cocoa. This product does the job with least effort...I wish they put some chocolate chip pieces in it to make it layered.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

two teaspoons for a 330ml cup was appropriate, very nice texture, rich and deep, and the taste is awsome. i added a bit of sugar, but it works great without.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My son really likes this cocoa during the winter. Very tasty and rich, although there is a lot of sugar (23 g of sugar per 100 g of product) but do not drink with it every day or all day