MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is the second time I bought this pure cocoa (high quality ingredient) and I love it. All the family prepares with it delicious hot cocoa beverage. It doesn't contains anything else, only pure cocoa. The package size is big and it lasts for months. I recommend it to all the cocoa lovers.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Quality and ingredient and also the size all great the package also good . I bought this cuz I just started my keto diet and a lot of reviews talked about how it has benefit and no calories Its my number one to choose for my bakery

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The taste...texture...quality and look of this cocoa were top notch! It was used primarily for baking and frosting. It blends perfectly and adds great chocolate depth.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It has bright reddish hue and particle size is ok. Quality is good. Organic ingredients. I used it to make a hot chocolate, it tasted great.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Exactly what I needed. Used as an ingredient for chocolate cake recipe. Large size. I’ll be able to make a few more cakes no problem. Package is cute and seals nicely.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I use this for baking frequently and the quality is top notch! It's a deep, rich flavor that enhances each cake or brownie I've made. Definitely a staple!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

High quality, tasty and healthy cocoa powder. I like the package as well, just right size and pretty design. Price is also good for the organic quality & quantity (224g).

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Good quality and worth the price👍🏼 I use it in baking, hot chocolate, podding and a lot of recipes, so the main thing that it taste soo good, i frequently buy it and this is my third one

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Great taste. Easy to use because of good packaging. I have made cupcakes with this cocoa powder and my daughter loved it. It has no sweet taste but the smell quality is excellent. The size is just good for occasional baker.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Does not have too bitter taste and not only the baking I use for hot cocoa. I think very good quality for this price. The reason I like this product is organic and fair trade.