MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Excellent Product for Allergies

I have been struggling with Rhinitis since last 20 years. Luckily I got to know about this product. Its one of the best products to fight allergies. Its been 15 days I have been using this product and the result is excellent. It helped clear my stuffy nose, lessened my sneezing, and improved my mood. The best part is its composition. It contains Amylase & Protease which are not that heavy on your gut and easy to digest. Despite being little pricey, it is worthwhile for all the agony it ends.

b600a8c9-959d-4807-929f-71fadbf32f90
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I used to be so congested that I would sniff, constantly. I'm sure it was annoying to other people. But since I've been using this, my sinuses are open and dry and there is no more sniffing! I'm on my second bottle and it has also helped w/ the tinnitus that resulted from my allergies. I don't know how or why this works, but it does!!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Using this every day along with the basic digest enzymes. so far so good. I love Enzymedica. I think it works the best if you take this in the morning.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I have severe allergy to seafood, eggs and gluten. Decide to give this a try, and amzed by how well it works. I usually need to take prescription antihistamine. Really pleased that i can alternate with this.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is a wonderful product and it helps me during allergy season. Be sure to take on an empty stomach or the enzymed will just digest your food and not do what they are supposed to do.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

It seemed to help with allergic reactions to pollens. I found it difficult to follow the instructions to take them on an empty stomach and wait for one hour before eating.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take Allerase every morning on an empty stomach (along with Enzyme Defense) and it really helps with my allergies. If the pollen or other irritants are high, I just take another capsule (on an empty stomach) and I get relief pretty quick.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

but for my son due to his allergic to environment. combine with muscustop to help clear his stubborn muscus. And it works surprisingly good. My son has been trouble by his consistent muscus for months. Having tried out various method, medications and all fail. But Allerase is excellent to ease his allergic. Together with Muscustop, my son has fully recovered. NO MORE MUSCUS

fd864615-d337-45fd-871e-068fe5fd8399
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Allerase is good if you have allergies. I have bought it for this reason. Good quality.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I wanted this to work, wasn’t taking it every day, but beginning to think that for me it triggers diarrhea. I noticed someone else gave a review that this was happening to her young daughter. I will put this on hold to see if that stops, just wanted to put this out there for anyone who might be having same problem.