MD

3,226
Juneberry
Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Excellent budget foundation

37yo, fair skin with cool undertone. #13 color wsuits well my skin tone. #21 may be too dark. I usually combine both of them. I have combination, sensitive skin prone to rosacea, with occasional outbreaks. This budget foundation is really a find, medium coverage, smooth texture, masks small imperfections and leaves a healthy/dewy finish. There’are many complaints about the smell, I have a sensitive nose, however to me it smells like jasmine green tea. It fades away after sitting on the face. The package is convenient.

4b644a5f-9161-4515-9616-ffaaa08e724a
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Excellent foundation, I took it initially because it was shipping saver, but what a surprise. For such a low price you get great product. Its light and neutral, bit grayish, but with a drop of more yellow foundation I get perfect shade. Its dewy, and have bit blury effect, I need to admit that its even better than more expencive products I used. Definitely worth of trying!

Good quality and fast delivery. Recommended. I use it every morning and it make me feel my face is clean and moisture. It smells nice. I like it, so does my kid. Will buy again after I finish using it. Hope iHerb will implement more promotions for more variety of products

772d2904-a7c0-4186-8fe0-9e2da0fb49b4
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Who knew?! Move over Charlotte Tilbury… This is one of the best foundations I’ve ever tried and what’s more it’s so cheap! My skin looks flawless, soft and plump but not overly made up. Coverage is great but not mask like. A little goes a long way, so this bottle will last for ages! The scent is subtle, I’m usually sensitive to perfume but I’m fine with this smell.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It’s GREAT foundation if you’re on budget. It has very good coverage, doesn’t clog pores using daily, smooth skin texture after applying, face isn’t greasy after hours on. BUT scent is nothing but a huge disappointment for me. I wouldn’t describe smell as “mild” or “slightly noticeable”. After applying it for the first time, it was almost impossible for me to wear face mask because of smell and I’ve still noticing it ALL DAY while using. I would describe this foundation as heavily fragranced, but otherwise this product is just perfect!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is such a nice foundation for such a good price! I live in Florida, and in this hot and humid climate and with my oily skin, this foundation stays on beautifully through the day. It gives me medium to full coverage. The lightest shade matches my pale skin color perfectly too. It’s not too shiny and not matte either, looks very natural. Super happy with the purchase. Will be buying again.

JASMIN
Posted on May 18, 2022

didnt believe i could get this amazing product for this value price. Now i dont need to pay much for my foundation like before. The size last for long time,keeps my make uo for all day,lies good in face. no bad scent.N13 color for light skin. Thanks, i recommend for all.Press like please..

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this foundation! Coverage is excellent, you only need small amount to get perfect coverage. the texture is thick, but you can spreadit easily over your face. I mix two different colors to get the perfect shade. Package is plastic, with pump, easy to use. The only downside is the smell - the scent it is rather strong, jasmin like, but it goes away or you get used to it :) Otherwise, excellent foundation and the price is more then acceptable! I reccomend!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this foundation. It's creamy, it doesn't dry the skin, but it also doesn't leave a greasy mark on the skin and doesn't shine. So it something really good in between. I live in high humidity climate and it feels on my skin good up here. I have combination skin. It has medium coverage. Scents is ok, I didn't feel it in a minute, so it doesn't bother me. I have light skin, and color is perfect match for me.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Feels and looks like skin! The bottle is big for a foundation and could last me months. This has light to medium coverage and has a light floral scent that goes away quickly. This leaves a dewy finish, great with my acne-prone skin, and doesn't emphasise texture on the skin