MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Excellent! HIGHLY RECOMMEND A SACHET A DAY

Excellent quality, tastes fabulous, really good quality ingredients. Has long, best before date. A tasty, convenient way to keep your immune system happy & ward off any colds or even covid? I am not vaxxed & use these regularly, all through winter. I am pleased to say, I've managed to avoid any colds, flu's or covid!

34144055-4ac6-495c-a2ee-b292de59bd14
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I really enjoy this when I return from my daily walk. I feel great instantly and in the days following, I feel better in myself and a bit more 'pepped up' - its good quality. Its refreshing to drink and I'm a raspberry fan. Its quite sweet but not sickening. The individual bags are a good size and potency, sometimes I have a half serve and mix it with my greens powder.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

the taste is slightly different this batch but still tasty. my boys loving it. Good quality vit, i see the difference in the boys. serving size is just right.

833904bf-e62d-4970-8c61-01db29c3c28a
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

The taste is not too strong, just a little bit like raspberries. Good quality, good ingredients, perfect size for a glass of water filled with enerhy!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Great flavour and easy to drink for the whole family. I take it daily and has even helped when I’m starting to feel under the weather. I always have a spare box available.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I take Ener-C every day and am convinced that it has contributed to less illness over the years. Easy to take and tastes really good.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been using this vitamin C/multivitamin poweder fizz for over two years and it works great for my special needs daughter who cant swallow pills

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

We love this drink mix. The packets are easy to open and pour and the effectiveness of the vitamins and electrolytes are valuable to our health routine.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great taste and gives you an energy boost. I live in Holland and order this because we don't have anything similar. Really got me through the first week after my baby was born!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My son really loves this flavor and will choose it over others! I have bought these a few times now. Very handy for those days when extra boost is needed or when you feel that you are coming down with something.