MD

Posted on Sep 17, 2021
很好!

Take it as directed by putting it under your tongue and let it dissolve slowly. You will feel a marked difference in your energy level throughout the day. You will feel less tired and more motivated. I have been taking 2 packs and I have to say this is a great product.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Great product. My mum loves it. Just took a few days before you tell the difference it made to your body. Super fast delivery. It arrived days before the expected date

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I have been using Enada for three months. Within the first week of using this product, I instantly noticed an increase in my energy level. It has truly changed my life.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is an excellent product and I find it does give me more energy when I take it. The only problem is it is very expensive. I find the little tablets take quite a while to dissolve under my tongue. The tablets are foil wrapped to maintain efficacy.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I was taking several of these under my tongue each day and i did not notice any changes in my energy. may be I need more potent or take it for prolonged period of time .

Posted on May 28, 2021

I have fibromyalgia and have been taking ENADA from various companies for many years. It's an easy energy boost. I just put one of the lozenges under my tongue and within a few minutes, I can get out of bed and start my day. The 20 mg lozenge works best for me. If you need a boost to get going in the morning I strongly recommend ENADA. So far iHerb has always had what I needed and their prices are usually the best. With iHerb you can easily do other shopping too and get free shipping.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Does increase energy indeed but only at very high doses, which makes it unafordable for me.

Posted on Oct 4, 2020

I was advised to take this by my doctor (a well known functional doctor). I am a medical scientist so researched NADH and watched the Dr Birkmayer presentations on youtube etc. This product quotes Dr B although I am not sure it is actually his product. Dr B found that other NADH brands/ products had much less active product and often did not survive past the stomach to be absorbed properly. I found this product gave me a little energy, but am now trying the Dr B Rapid product. I am taking 2x20mg per day, at least 30 mins away from food in morning. The lozenges are also better for absorption, I leave under the tongue for at least 15 mins. I had already been taking Niacinamide (B3) for skin cancers, so wonder if NADH might help that too - as it helps with DNA repair. I did also read that it is better to start using the product as soon as possible, as it can degrade over time (even before the expiry). I had previously tried this brand 5mg, but didn't notice much.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

This has been a real game changer with me. It was recommended to me by a specialist at a women's hospital and it's one of the few things that really helps energy levels.