MD

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love the Super Orange as it’s just like a daily glass of orange juice, I have boundless energy which many people comment on and I can put it down to my great daily vitamin regime, I like that it is an all in one supplement and no tablets to swallow.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I have been taking Energen C for about 20 years now I first bought it in USA on holiday and brought it home to do me until the next holiday. I love the Super Orange as it’s just like a daily glass of orange juice, I have boundless energy which many people comment on and I can put it down to my great daily vitamin regime, I like that it is an all in one supplement and no tablets to swallow

Posted on May 24, 2022

Bought this for the first time when on holiday in America, and so thrilled I can order for delivery to Australia from IHerb. Nice taste, great quality Emergen-C Vitamin supplement with a potency of 1,000 mg which is quite good. Even my young son liked taking it to support his immunity while we were away. :)

I've used this and found it very useful to get me going. It has a good taste and a lot of vitamins and minerals in it, so you can't get enough of them. Great for anyone who is recovering from an illness or is under a lot of stress. Good quality, great for when trying to improve your immunity.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Whenever I need a little pick me up or are feeling under the weather, I reach for Emergen-C. If it's cold outside or I'm feelng really rundown, I use warm to hot water for an extra little something. I've been using this product for years and swear by its effectiveness. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This is my travel buddy. I am prone to dehydration and loss of electrolytes, which promotes massive migraines. This tastes great and absolutely provides the right amount of ingredients that a body needs. I take this with me on my trips where I can just add this to water, and when other good hydration sources are not close enough. I’d rather this than my migraines. I suggest eating a little something first before drinking this, but I think this depends on how strong your stomach is.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Kind of tastes like a chalky, duller version of Tang or Sunny D. This isn't my favorite flavor, but it's effective. Keep in mind that it's probably best to drink this in a full glass of water and not on a full stomach. I also believe that if you do not drink this at the first noticeable symptom, you may not get as many benefits as you'd expect from it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

There's more to this than a C spill. The addition of zinc, magnesium, Thiamin, B6, and B12 gives me energy and a cellular boost. It's a perfect combination and good price for thirty packets. Also available at the local Trader Joe's, but I buy mine here.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

have been drinking this product for a while now, whenever I feel a little sick or the feeling of getting cold I will take this drink. So far it works

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I've used this product for over 20 years, all the different flavors. Love the Orange as it mixes will with mangos, bananas and avacados in my morning power drink. Also very handy for traveling as it slips in around other things taking up almost no space.