MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very nice product as I heard by the tiktokers, I hope I’ll get very good result♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ And it’s said it’s used by the celebrity by their make up artist as it’s good quality, it’s used as moisture and primer for regular and sensitive skin

572e9f22-fff3-4ed4-98b1-5a10967d3e12
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I usually use the regular version of this moisturiser which I also love, but this version is lighter and lovely. The packaging is great in comparison, I really enjoy the pump action. It smells like an old-school moisturiser, lightly floral scent and I find it delightful. A little goes a long way

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Really good quality for the price, the packaging makes it easy to apply. It has a very nice, light texture and moisturizes well. My skin is very sensitive and dry but it works well, I use it mostly for face. The size is perfect for traveling but also to keep it on your night table. It has a very delicate and pleasant scent. Another great benefit is that even a small amount is enough because it is very efficient.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Lighter texture but same great hydration and scent from the lait-creme concentre - the pump makes it even easier to apply and honestly that’s how all lotions should come nowadays in my opinion. Good size, if you’re lucky to get it on sale it’s an absolute steal. I absolutely love this cream, and even with my sensitive skin I can apply it all over, great quality!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I usually use the regular version of this moisturizer which is thicker. This is gray as a daily moisturizer it is lighter composition. Great for the summer season. Will wait to see the benefits. The package with the pump is great and good quality and is a good size as well. The scent is pleasant. It can be used for all ages and even for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I bought it for use on the face because I thought it'd be a more economical version of the regular concentré. Unfortunately it's not as pleasant to use, it doesn't want to sink into the skin the same way as the OG and doesn't provide the same glow. The scent is the same, so if you enjoy the powdery violet scent it's a great body moisturizer.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is extremely luxurious moisturizer cream that makes your skin feel so soft and subtle. I've never experienced a product to do this it is amazing! It has a nice scent and works well on sensitive skin. Highly recommend! It is a very small bottle and pricey but it's worth it!

Firstly, I love the smell of this. It's quite nostalgic, classic, powdery, feminine. The cream's really nourishing whilst being light and easily absorbed. I mostly use this on my body but do sometimes use it on my face as well. I have to share that that product is a go-to for me, as well as the French cult product

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

When I initially bought the smaller size I thought I wasted money, as it felt not special, it has a flowery fragrance while I don't love perfumes in my face product...but I don't know how and when it grew on my fast! Price aside, it feels luxurious and fancy, it does not irritate my skin nor trigger my acne!! It does work as a makeup remover (although I do wash my face afterward) and it is a fantastic moisturizer. Maybe on dry/very dry skin, it is a great base for makeup, but my skin is on the oily side, so not good under makeup for me, but I still love it as a face night moisturizer & makeup remover & body moisturizer :)

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I love the scent of This moisturizer and the quality is strong and size is pretty alot. I have sensitive skin and my texture got better

74c87e9e-dc68-4dd8-9304-049dafe7c8c9