MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have been adding two dropperfulls to my water in the morning and I feel like it's helping!! Happy to be taking it especially with covid around!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Not sure if it does work, but I am glad it doesn't taste weird. I would buy this again because I like taking liquid pills over capsules.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I didn’t take it often, so no comments on the effect. I love the mineral composition and it is in liquid form which is easy to absorb by the body.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I tried a zinc only liquid and it cause some real nausea and stomach upset. Was happy to find a combination of minerals that had the zinc I was looking for and No problems with stomach upset.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I bought this for immune support, I don't know if this works as I regret to buy this in liquid form which is not quite convenient comparing to capsule form. It taste like nothing but I always forgets to take it daily because I can't take it with my everywhere.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I ordered this for my mom. It really boosts her energy level when she's feeling down, stressed or depressed. It's completely natural and there is no glucose. Many electrolyte solutions on the market contain glucose but this one doesn't. Good for people with diabetes. J.T.M----1.0.7

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I like all the products from Eidon Minerals. First I tried their Liquid Zinc, and since that is my most favourite supplement ever, I tried some other things from the same brand. This thing is great also, since it has great combo of selenium, zinc, silver! Bought it during this corona time.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

doesnt taste as bad as other varieties, can hide this easy in toddlers food

Posted on May 14, 2022

Another great product that works well and is cost effective