MD

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love these panko bread crumbs. They can be used for multiple purposes. I like to add some spice to them and use them to coat chicken. You can also use them in hamburgers (great with ground turkey or ground chicken) as a binder. What's interesting is that they stay crispy on oven fried chicken, while staying moist inside a burger. The package size is perfect for several uses, and it's very convenient to store in a cabinet. I highly recommend these!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a repurchase - I made fish fingers with my previous purchase and made meat loaf with this one. Only slight complaint is the short expiry dates but that means it's fresh

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

It's ok, not great. But maybe I didn't get used to it just yet. As for me, crumbs are a bit big and they rather burn on a pan, than make food crunchy. Probably it's better to use more oil. Taste is neutral.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

This is the only brand of panko crumbs I ever use. The freshness and quality is dependable and this particular variety is also ORGANIC. I use either as is or slightly crushed for breading that adheres better. I also use this in recipes with perfect results. iHerb always has the best price on this product (I always research before ordering).

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I use these organic Panko Japanese Style Breadcrumbs for breading when frying fish or chicken in 1/4" oil . I saute fillets covered with these Panko Breadcrumbs and the breading always remains nice and crunchy. They are not overly seasoned and I do prefer to add some seasonings. I have purchased 2 times and will continue.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Amazing organic breadcrumbs! Organic Panko Breadcrumbs are had to come by, thank you!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The package is substantial for its size and taste. Use of quality ingredients is evident.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

great for coating for deep frying. Crunchy taste without the harmful ingredients

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

great brand and quality. iherb had it cheaper than anywhere I could find.