MD

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
The best gluten free wafer for ice-cream!

My Kids and me can not eat gluten. All wafers gluten free that I found contained corn starch. Everybody who is interested in a healthy nutrition knows that corn is not good, genetic modified, glyphosate etc. additionally most people has allergy for corn as well. Also my kids and me. These wafers are gluten and corn starch free!!! And the taste is excellent!! Really very very good taste! Like a normal gluten wafers! I highly recommend them! Today my kids ate strawberry sorbet in these cones! It was wow!!!

2513fda8-f6bc-4e08-a6ba-a3d21dcb4636
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Taste exactly like a regular cake cone. Great value if you can catch a sale. I use it to make homemade yogurt icecream, and also a cute way to bake cupcakes inside. Just make regular cupcake mix and put to the almost full line in the cake cone. They bake up perfectly. The cone itself is low in calories, so good way to fill in snack time.

6ca69709-0efa-432d-9358-defc5475d513
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

OMG! These are so good. I am so excited I found an ice cream cone without gluten in it. They are delicious! I highly recommend these to anyone that Hass to be on a gluten-free diet. And, I would also recommend them to anybody. You can’t tell the difference to the regular ones.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Fantastic GF, sugar-free cons. I use frozen bananas and berries to create guilt free ice cream for my kids. That moment when you can tell your kids "have as much ice cream as you want!"

d9efc57b-e339-4e0e-8983-c79b5ccc5927
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The quality of the cones was fantastic the package size was good for the price and makes for a perfect snack size desert and Great tasting as well

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I'm GF. This is great when I just want a little bit ice-cream and when I don't want to wash a bowl. It tastes great.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

awesome!!! for a gluten intolerant person getting to eat a gluten free cone and icecream ia nothing less then godly ! . loved the crunch . though the cone itself is tasteless but on ading icecream awesome . but it's good they dont add sugar and salt to the cone .!!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

The whole family is waiting for the come back of this product. ice cream and gelato in a cup is not as satisfying as the one with the cones. It's tasty, affordable and make a homemade icecream to the next level.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Good waffles, but they didn't add so much to my ice cream experience. I can as well eat it with a spatula/spoon. I suppose when one has kids it's a great option as it's not so sweet as the other type of waffles.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

My son loves it! You can serve yogurt or actual Ice cream in it. If it is crunchier I would love it even more! The size is perfect tho!