MD

Based on 6,507 Ratings
4,601
1,194
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Excellent taste!!!!!! I loved it for the size, quality, ingredients, in comparison for its price. The serving size is big! I got it for a deal it was 19riyals and until now it will be my favorite to make geanola or a side snack with other nuts. Thank you Eden!

477ea39f-707e-40b4-9943-6235463759b9

These pumpkin seeds are a discovery for me, now I will take them often. The perfect accompaniment to a salad, pumpkin puree or broccoli soup. Slightly salty, not broken, crispy. Recommend!

a5ff6a23-0623-40f5-b71e-70ef2e3c6abe
d17954db-1d69-4b1e-9c1d-1f7eb5614a36
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc! Zinc is an important supplement for the immune system and If you are planning to conceive in the near future, include pumpkin seeds or a zinc supplement in your spouse's or partner's diet PROMO CODE: B0Z7929 If the review was helpful please like it!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

These pumpkin seeds are great quality! The ingredients are clean and have good taste. I love the individual packages. These make great on the go snacks! They are the perfect serving size and perfect for a low carb diet. You can also add pumpkin seeds to granola recipes. The benefits are endless!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I don't normally buy pumpkin seeds but thought I'd give these a try because they're supposed to be good for you and these looked interesting. I love that they are organic and have just the right amount of crunch and saltiness and they are so delicious. Plus you can reseal the bag, which I love. Can't think of anything I don't like about them.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

These organic crunchy pumpkin seeds are a great snack. They can be added to salads, keto recipes or enjoyed as a snack. Keep in mind, 1/4 cup is 200 calories so take in moderation if you are cutting back on calories, however these are incredible for keto. There are no artificial flavors or others additives. The taste is excellent, this is the plain flavor. There is also a spicy flavor. I like to mix em up as both taste great. I keep buying more and more of these, dangerously addictive. If this review was useful for you, please thumb it up.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Love these for go to protein snack! Besides having low sodium, they are crunchy and delicious! At times, very addictive. So be careful because just 1/4th cup is 200 calories! Price is high for the quantity so I would suggest iHerb to lower it. That would make it more affordable and enjoyable.