MD

4.7
CommandClip
Posted on Dec 8, 2021
tastes great

I am used to a french brand of organic miso and was curious about testing out this one. I must say it’s even better ! it tastes great, and the spout makes it super easy to portion and store. this is becoming a staple. I whipped up a quick bite of rice avocado miso and coconut aminos, sprinkled with iHerb smoked paprika and some canned fish, a very easy and fulfilling meal. I am super happy !!

c180f62d-dcdf-4704-8c3c-dcfce1f59b92
4ba982b7-b04e-4d1d-87f4-6711ff27f25c
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Eden products are the best! Ingredients are always clean and of quality. It is made in Japan which is a big benefit for me when buying Asian food. Never buy food or supplements made in China, even with organic label. I am using this paste to ferment garlic and making soups, so goo.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I try to only consume fermented soy, and find miso to be the easiest product to use. Shiro and genma are both great, Shiro (white) miso being milder in flavor, and may be more suitable if you've never tried miso. I like both. Other than the traditional miso soup, miso can be used in many dishes, such as stir fry and salad dressings. It adds umami flavor and enhances Asian dishes. If added to a cooked dish, add it last before you turn off the stove. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I’ve been adding miso paste to improve gut health into my diet. But let me tell you if you eat salmon this is the best marinade for itttt. Just add a serving of miso paste with a bit of honey and lemon! To die for better than restaurant salmon. No oil neededdd!!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I love miso. I love it as soups or mixed into something. Was glad to see iherb had an organic kind and the brown rice kind. I never tried this before but was excited to try it. It mixes well and tastes divine when using it for my tofu feta recipe.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

this miso is a staple in our home,we use several packs through the winter months. The pouch is easy to store and dispense. I love that i herb carries this product,I never find it elsewhere. Love Eden products in general.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

It has a bold strong taste, so you don't have to use a lot. I add it to all kinds of soups and dishes.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

The quality is very good. Taste is also yummy Easy to use with tube opening. Size is perfect for 2 months. Packaging was good. I added to chicken soups. It has beneficial probiotics. I highly recommend for soups and salad dressings

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Very good product. Used it in my textured vegetable protein “ground meat” recipe. Great for you because of the probiotics. Also organic and very high quality. I’m still experimenting with Asian dishes since I went vegan and this is a good staple to have.