MD

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very good, more trustworthy and reliable in quality than my local Hispanic foods grocer. I love that this product is organic and the ingredient is natural and high quality. The taste is smooth and yerba mate can, much like green tea, be resteeped or "stretched". I like how the caffeine buzz is milder than in coffee. I wish the bags came individually, though.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very mild taste, light caffeine, I dont even feel that effect. Great packaging, I take it to go on trips as dont drink coffee. Love that it is au natural. Herbal blends are great health benefit to drink as tea. I drink it for an after lunch pick-me-up.

My every morning hot drink. Tastes great with a little soy milk and honey. Opens my morning eyes a little. I used to drink Black Tea in the am, but no longer do so. It was staining my teeth.

8c1b792e-a6b3-4b3b-9eb6-ab53032c5251
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Taste is not too strong, not too bitter like loose leaf mate. There isn't a string on the tea bag. Not too high of caffeine content, so you can drink a few cups in one day.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I wasn't sure i was going to like it but the taste is absolutely wonderful. I still haven't tried the cold version but the hot tea is delicious. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very good product. Nice no strings attached individual bags. Thank you for partnering with an organic co-op in Argentina. They need the support because Big Ag is ruining the land with their GMOs and pesticides.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This one I took to work as the tea bags are more convenient. I love the smooth subtle taste and it seems to make me more alert, but in a cool and nice way. This is a keeper.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I really like that it has eco-friendly packaging!! Everything can be recycled. Taste wise, it has a similar taste to herbal tea, really nice to it in the morning, the caffeine has a great kick and is replacing my morning coffee for now!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great taste, good price, nice alternative to the standard black or green tea.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love this tea! I drink it everyday for steady energy! Great value for price!