MD

Posted on May 26, 2022
Big capsules but much better than taking the powder

Six big capsules per dose took a bit of getting used too, but is much preferred over taking the powder form (which doesn't dissolve into water/liquid but floats on top). I took it for a gentle detox of heavy metals. Improved constipation symptoms while I was taking it too.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Pectasol this was a very good value for money buy. Good quality, ingredients were as stated with nothing extra added. No bad after taste when taking this product. This product has so many benefits for overall health and also many types of cancer. The package was undamaged when received. Shipping is always extremely quick which is wonderful. The service with Iherb and its supplements and quality cannot be faulted.

I have been taking this for only multi week and I am adoring the impacts as of now! Following a couple of long periods of taking it I am dozing sufficiently as the night progressed! I scarcely rest soundly by any means and consistently awaken tired. I have leaped up the beyond couple of days! I'm taking it in order to contract a thyroid knob so I will refresh my audit over the long haul, yet so far I suggest!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Love this product for the fiber and for gut health. I also take this for mold toxicity as a binder. I don’t know if it’s working or not, as I haven’t taken another test to know. But I will keep taking it for now, as it’s been helping my gut health.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I've only been taking it for a week, but I'm already enjoying the results! I'm sleeping peacefully through the night after only a few days on it! I don't get much sleep and am constantly weary when I get up. The last several days, I've leapt out of bed! I'm taking it to decrease a thyroid nodule, so I'll update my review as time goes on, but so far, I'd suggest it!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I am only taking 2 capsules per day, so I can’t review on the recommend dose. But if you know, or have read anything about this stuff it is very powerful; and if you haven’t, please read about it, more people should know about the Benefits of it. Love that it’s available on iHerb.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

These products really work to help you eliminate toxins from your body, getting your digestive tract moving. This product has been involved in valid research, so I am assuming you are paying for both this, and the quality of the ingredients in the higher price point. The capsules are more convenient than the powder for if your are out, and need to take your dose. Only comment I will make is the personally I find the taste of the capsules worse than the powder! I had hoped purchasing the capsules would mean that I could get the children to take them, but alas, the taste was not good.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It is a good quality product, ingredients are really beneficial for the general health. It was prescribed by my son’s doctor. My son,s age is 8 years old. The packaging is very good, no bad after taste. My tty taco

06147d1a-f273-4f7f-85a8-0b1a07f66a57
Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been taking Pectasol for 3 months now and find it really helps my overall health. It's easy on the stomach even with the quantity that I have to take. I highly recommend this product.

268a654c-821d-4ede-802c-050f1abde0a5
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This modified citrus pectin is awesome! I do this everyday and night to bind the toxins in foods and it helped me great deal to lower my toxic levels!