MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Good

The flavor is too strong for me, so I don't like to use it. Size of the package is average, so I hope I'll try to use it to eliminate some damage if I'll have it. I'm sensitive for the taste and I need some gentle taste, so it's hard to use it for me.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Can’t live without it. Dab it on the canker sore with a cotton swab. It’s the only thing that works for me. It works.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This rinse has saved various family from oral misery over the years. It's great as strong daily rinse and has worked to fight off infections and heal mouth tissue. The clove oil in the formula is a good numbing agent. We won't be without it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I've used this mouthwash for a long time. I love all of the ingredients and it makes your mouth feel so fresh. It is strong but has no alcohol! It is excellent! Great for your gums too!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great flavor and quality natural ingredients. My mouth and teeth feel clean and fresh after use. It is hard to find alcohol free products so this is a rare gem.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Best mouthwash I have ever used. I use it for years now. It's alcohol free and really cleanse deeply while being gentle on the gums.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Love it! I use a splash or two of this in my water flosser and as a result, my dental checkups are better than ever! I also splash a little in my mouth to freshen my breath.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
2,767

Good .I advise you to try to purchase the product. Super composition. The price is budget. It came quickly.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Love the ingredients with natural essential oil. I gargle with it before I wear the face mask , so I can feel fresh in the month longer. Before bed also. I also put it in a tiny spray bottle and carry in my daily tote to have a spray after meal .

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I use the Eco Dent Mouth Care now for several years. I can clearly tell the difference to my gum and teeth health. Being 67 it is very important to keep my own teeth as long and healthy as possible. It is very economical ordering from iHerb and ordering a certain amount to get the free postage. Also I dilute it a bit otherwise it is too strong for me which makes it just as affordable as other mouthwash. And Eco Dent doesn't only give me a fresh breath and taste it also supports healing any little sores or wounds in my mouth and after dental surgery. I even use it sometimes when I have a sore throat. ( I do miss the cinnamon taste one but that doesn't seem to be available anymore. – you can leave this sentence out if you want, just thought I let you know.)