MD

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
NO COLDS FOR ME !!!

I Love Eclectic Olive Leaf!! I Think It Keeps Me From Getting Seasonal Colds & Viruses!! I've Used This For Years & Haven't Gotten Sick!! I Hope You Keep Selling This!!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I learned that is good product for my Reumatoid Artitiis and my inflammation and i will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

so I was wanting olive leaf extract but I see this is just the dried herb, I’m sure there is benefits with this but to receive maximum benefits you will need the extract and so I ordered a bottle.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I always take olive leaf

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

Their freeze-drying process seems to work better, which provides more effective results.

Posted on Nov 17, 2007

A friend of mine had told my family of the benefits of the olive leaf extract. So my mom and I tried several brands they worked a little but no where near as good as the ones I purchase form the Eclectic institute, not only are they more potent they are cheaper to. I have my entire family taking them and we all are healthier. Thanks so much for letting me purchase this product.

Posted on Jun 12, 2008

i was dx with asthma at an early age ,as i got older an moved into an older house my asthma reappeared! i hated taking all those asthma meds that were not even all that effective so i started researching herbal alternatives. i dont no all the answers as to how this works but it does!! i have not had ANY asthma symptom since i have started this. i take 2 every morning. i thank god every day for finding this NATURAL AIDE!!

Posted on Feb 1, 2015

Unfortunately not as effective as the product I was previously using which was olive leaf extract -not powdered whole leaf as this one- with 18% oleuropein content.As soon as I switched to this supplement -mainly because it was cheaper- I came down with a cold.I had to up the dose to 4 per day to get some benefit.

Posted on Feb 26, 2008

I purchased this product thinking it was olive leaf extract, but it isn't. I think it's good quality but may not be as potent as other products that contain at least 15% extract.