MD

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
Night and day

For years I used pills and had some success fighting mood problems, but felt as if they ultimately left me unfulfilled. Been thinking about trying a tincture, but never thought it would be much different. Finally decided to try this brand and immediately upon the first dose I noticed an effect that was much stronger. Within a few days improvement seemed strong and steady (it actually took me a couple days just to get acclimated to it, much like prescription meds., Wish I had tried this years ago and for my money it seems a waste to use St. John’s Wort in pill form. The only form that truly delivers for me. is a tincture. As my title reads: night and day.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I was skeptical when I read that St. John's wort helps with depression.. I do feel that it helped me.. I either added a dropper full to a cup of hot water on it's own or to my tea.. It seemed to give me a boost.. And although the taste at first was not so great, I actually started to like it after drinking it more often.. A great tonic!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It actually works! Positively affects my mood. For me is 15 drops a day is enough on most of the days, I increase it to 30-40 on stressful days. So this way one bottle is enough for really long time

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Always great, Perfect to get you through the northeastern winter blues. A squirt a day in my first cup of coffee, and the only one that can ruin my day is me. Stay happy.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This product was bought for an older man who is having difficulty with swallowing pills. He responds to St John's Wort which assists with his fears and anxiety as his illness progresses.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Have been using a different liquid brand that was unavailable-read the reviews here which made me purchase this as back up. Using twice day for mood benefits. Everything looked really good vegan non gmo etc but having alcohol is a big negative for me regarding my liquid supplements even in grain free alcohol , so I won’t be purchasing again.

Posted on May 15, 2022

After use it I don’t need to use antidepressant

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I mixed it with water and i prefer this rather than swallowing the pills

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

This is a great way to get the best effectiveness from St John's Wort. I pop the drops into a gelatine capsule so I don't have to taste them, and I can feel the difference.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Didn't really help me and the taste was bitter for me.