MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I suffer with Crohns and Slippery Elm was recommended by a friend. I find capsules difficult to swallow so was happy to find the Eclectic drops. They’ve really made a big difference along with Marshmallow root drops. I tried another brand of drops but the taste was awful and didn’t agree with me. Now on my 3rd bottle of Eclectic Slippery Elm

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This product has been a lifesaver for my new puppy, who came to me with an upset stomach. I saw an immediate improvement when I added this to his diet. He is fine with the taste, unlike other products that he would avoid. I have not tried it for myself yet, but will since I can see the benefits of daily use with him.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Very natural ingredients, I made the mistake of ordering it with Alcohol, having said that, it was good quality, I bought it for my family so it was used over all age ranges. We saw improvements after only a short time, the composition is natural, very satisfied with the convenience of the liquid supplement, the taste, having alcohol was not enjoyed by the younger ones.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was diagnosed with Gerd for many years. I always look for remedies to ease my pain! This drops really help if one experience stomach distress. I need to take this drops twice a day on empty stomach, preferably early in the morning and before bedtime and mixed with some water, continuing for 3 months.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This was my 2nd purchase of this brand. I have horrible stomach issues, but taking this along with cat's claw has really helped relieve them.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Excellent supplement, helps a lot my wife with IBS issues. She also takes Slippery Elm in capsules, at different time of the day. Both compliment each other. Slippery Elm protects the lining of the gut, and also helps with leaky Gut problems. We tried many many supplements including D-Mannose, Aloe Vera etc. Too many to list here. Even Slippery Elm. But because of inconsistency in using Slippery Elm, one day 1 capsule, next day no, then again 1 or 2 capsules, then couple days off....this way nothing ever works. You need to take it every single day, at least once a day, best the recommended dose. Then after 30 days or 60 days, depends how your body reacts, then it is going to work 100%. Make a reminder on your computer, or smart phone. Write a note and put it on the fridge. Do not miss a day taking it. It is the best remedy for Digestive problems.

I get a lot of joint pain after eating certain inflammation causing foods. Not anymore. Started taking it 2 weeks ago. Worked within a few days of use. I skipped a few days just to really be sure that it was alleviating the joint pain. Pain returned. So, will not be skipping this anymore! I have always felt that the root cause of my pain was leaky gut, so I’m so glad to have tried this.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

High quality of ingredients , good price and product . I like it and recommend this to everyone

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Nice product and fast delivery. Aid in healing my intestinal tract. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good product, I love it.am going to recommend it to my friends